Best uniforms of 2009

That would be a really good line if it was true. Unfortunately, it is not, actually very far from it.

good story... :lookaround:

Speakin da truth

Oh, well thanks for cleaing that up for us. The points you provided really do provoke a good deal of soul searching. I think I need to go reflect...

Sorry to be "that guy", but it's actually called a "Cavalier" Hat. The crown of an Aussie has a crease down the center. The Cavalier hat doesn't.

Hmm... ok. I have never heard that before.

What's your favorite uniform design for this passed season?

I'm gonna go with Blue Devils. I love the extended sash and the white plumes. SCV used to be my favorite, but that's because I mainly liked their uniforms in 2007. Those are my favorite for SCV. I like them now too, just not as much. My second favorite this season would probably be Crown. I know people called it "puke green" a lot, but I liked them, and especially how well it went with the finish on the drums. I also love bluecoats uniform design. Part of me wants them to go back to wearing white and blue, because there's already enough black. But part of me wants to have them stay the way they are.

EDIT: I'm not sure what happened... I had a poll all set up. Not sure what happened to it.... haha.

ON topic

BAC mos def.

Bridgemen a close second.