I'm SO EXCITED!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Drum Corps, man! Who reads the liner notes? :thumbup:

Attention all DCPers: Michael Boo is now on suicide watch. No sharp objects, drum sticks, or pens/pencils/word processers/etc. are allowed withing 25 feet of Mr Boo

jumper222.jpgmaslow.gif

Please send me your address so I can change my will and make you my sole beneficiary. :thumbup:

Sole!? I was going to say the same thing. Garfield just beat me to it.

Seriously - I love the liner notes. I typically read them while I'm ignoring the "Perspective." Sorry, Rondo.

And I love cheese!

Sole!? I was going to say the same thing. Garfield just beat me to it.

Seriously - I love the liner notes. I typically read them while I'm ignoring the "Perspective." Sorry, Rondo.

And I love cheese!

Awe, now don't start picking on Rondo :thumbup: . He's been through as much as the rest of we dinosaurs, and HAD to smile through the whole thing. I give him a lot of credit because he's genuine and he knows drum corps. He put up with the Gowdy years and, unlike most of us, COULDN'T punch him out. He's anchored through some pretty dull guest commentators who were clueless about drum corps before that appearance.

I like Steve. He's like "On the road again". Familiar, funny, comfy.

I thought I was the only one left who still had VHS tapes of the 80s. I have 80 prelims on VHS. I think at the time they cost me almost $400. Sure wish I had that kind of money today to spend on DCI stuff.

I've got a ton from the 80s and early 90s, DCI and DCA.

Awe, now don't start picking on Rondo :thumbup: . He's been through as much as the rest of we dinosaurs, and HAD to smile through the whole thing. I give him a lot of credit because he's genuine and he knows drum corps. He put up with the Gowdy years and, unlike most of us, COULDN'T punch him out. He's anchored through some pretty dull guest commentators who were clueless about drum corps before that appearance.

I like Steve. He's like "On the road again". Familiar, funny, comfy.

You misunderstand - I love Steve Rondo. I'm going for Mike's cheese fortune!

And, please, don't pick on Kurt (God rest his soul). Nobody could introduce the Kansas City Star like him!