Hawthorne Caballeros - 2010 Show Announcement

The Cabs were voted the most popular corps because the excitement of the music they play, and how they play it. Sometimes "original" music is exciting and sometimes it is percieved as exciting by the peiople who write it. I hope that the new music is as interesting and exciting as the new team thinks it is. Time and fans will tell, this is DCA and people want to hear entertaining music, toe tapping, foot stomping, seat squirming music, so let's hope this is it. Good luck Cabs, another championship is waiting to be won, go for it.

I am sure it will be all those things and more....Come and be part of Cabs 2010 You will love the experience.....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure it will be all those things and more....Come and be part of Cabs 2010 You will love the experience.....

Wednesday already... Are you maing plans for Saturday? We are looking forward to another great rehearsal... Come enjoy it with us...

:thumbup:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember this same or similar announcement a few months back. If my memory serves me right, "Dennis Argul" was the brass arranger at the time.

If that's not the case then the Cabs are uncharacteristically late out of the gate ... not that there's anything wrong with that! I guess the tune titles are hidden "Behind the Mask". The mystery will be revealed soon enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember this same or similar announcement a few months back. If my memory serves me right, "Dennis Argul" was the brass arranger at the time.

If that's not the case then the Cabs are uncharacteristically late out of the gate ... not that there's anything wrong with that! I guess the tune titles are hidden "Behind the Mask". The mystery will be revealed soon enough.

Thanks for your concern.. All is well in Cabs land.. Come and check the corps out this weekend as they progress through their program...and I believe your right all will be revealed soon... See you on the 50...

Was Dennis fired? What happened to Rich Templin? Can someone tell us the truth?

Was Dennis fired? What happened to Rich Templin? Can someone tell us the truth?

No big mystery.. Both Dennis and Rich are good friends of the corps. They felt they didn't have the time to dedicate to the corps this season...So we have rearranged our staff and their responsibilities to accommodate the changes and are moving forward. Hope that answers your question. If you need any other information please feel free to get in touch with me at m.ryan@cabs.org.

ANY time a corps goes with an original composition for it's show, I salivate and enjoy the outcome REGARDLESS of the competitive placement. Looking forward to the 2010 Cabs!!

ANY time a corps goes with an original composition for it's show, I salivate and enjoy the outcome REGARDLESS of the competitive placement. Looking forward to the 2010 Cabs!!

Thanks Rich... It is going to be a blast....Get set to enjoy...

the key to original music is the arrangement. knowing the Cabs, I don't expect to be disappointed

the key to original music is the arrangement. knowing the Cabs, I don't expect to be disappointed

Example... Cabs 2004. Probably my favorite Cabs show ever, edging out 1976 by a pinch. All original music by Key Poulan... show was awesome and moving!! Can't wait to hear what's in store this summer from the folks in Hawthorne