Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Remember, the design team the Scouts have put together are a lot of the same folks who won that darn Tony....

So let's not label the Scouts 2010 as the theme, or non theme, drum corps.... because MS have not addressed this.

I believe the scouts design team is the best out there..... and they may have a terrific design in the works, that they are simply keeping between themselves and the members.. So until the first show... we can only ponder the intent of the visual, and design staff. (a #### talented staff at that).

(By the way.. last note of the show.. check back in July)

Crown

Cavies

SCV

Cadets

BD

Madison

These corps, to name a few, all have endings "number two" that are placed into their productions in July

OR there could be no theme

And that would be just fine.....

But the deal is done. Let's wait and see..

And to Ponder. I volunteered to drive and sell souvies on the first part of tour. I"m giddy with excitment - Louisville KY - 22 Jun here I come. So I'll get to see first hand what goodies Madison is offering up this year.

You too can volunteer to help out the Scouts this year, go check out their web site - volunteers are always needed to help out.

THEME - You don't need to stinking THEME! Just give me the Madison Scouts and a Wall of Sound and I'll bring some extra toupee tape to ensure my hair doesn't blow away. :tongue:

And to Ponder. I volunteered to drive and sell souvies on the first part of tour. I"m giddy with excitment - Louisville KY - 22 Jun here I come. So I'll get to see first hand what goodies Madison is offering up this year.

You too can volunteer to help out the Scouts this year, go check out their web site - volunteers are always needed to help out.

THEME - You don't need to stinking THEME! Just give me the Madison Scouts and a Wall of Sound and I'll bring some extra toupee tape to ensure my hair doesn't blow away. :tongue:

SWEET!

Remember, the design team the Scouts have put together are a lot of the same folks who won that darn Tony....

So let's not label the Scouts 2010 as the theme, or non theme, drum corps.... because MS have not addressed this.

I believe the scouts design team is the best out there..... and they may have a terrific design in the works, that they are simply keeping between themselves and the members.. So until the first show... we can only ponder the intent of the visual, and design staff. (a #### talented staff at that).

(By the way.. last note of the show.. check back in July)

Crown

Cavies

SCV

Cadets

BD

Madison

These corps, to name a few, all have endings "number two" that are placed into their productions in July

Just about every top twelve corps adds new ending in July.

Just about every top twelve corps adds new ending in July.

Sounds like a good model to follow, then.