Star '91 - cross to cross is not of this world

BD '03 - not the most innovative but has there ever been a cleaner ending? wow

Cadets '93 - the whole #### show is a lesson in drill writing

SCV '99 - collapsing Y so effective they did it twice

Cavies '04 - 007 out of no where

Int's fade to green

:worthy:

nice.

One of my favorites is the move that the Cavaliers did at the end of their 99 Balad. It's

like a flexing/undulating form...like an Esophogus pushing something trough itself.

Truly inspired.

Also loved Phantom's power wedge, Madison's spinning wedge, Cadets Z-pull and Company

Front from nowhere, Vanguard's collapsing "Y"...Star's cross to cross and block rotations

into a front, Blue Devils' gates and "Train" going off the field into the tunnel...and too many more to name!

Couple more Old School:

Oakland Crusaders 50 yard line file into the X in El Gato Triste (75,76).

Blue Devils Wedge to Company Front at the end of the show.-any year 75 up to about 86 I think.

Phantom Regiment Guard kneels through company front while hornline peels faces. 76-78 :worthy:

Edited by jimwolf359

Watched this on the fan network several times. Love it musically but have never really been that excited about that company front.

you have to see it high cam...the multi cam shot just doesn't do it justice.

Okay, it's the weekend and I was bored after finishing homework, so I decided to listen to some field passes from dci.org. I came across this one field pass about Carolina Crown's 2008 closer and how it contained many different types of famous drum corps drill moves

Sunburst by Troopers

Z-Pull by Cadets

Dissolving Company Front by Cadets? (not sure)

Power Wedge? by Phantom Regiment

After hearing about this I checked out Carolin Crown's 2008 closer and it had all of these moves occurring at once and it was awesome! But it made me wonder if there are any more famous drum corps drill moves (if they are referred to as drill moves) that I should be aware of?

If you could provide any information about them (like what corps executed this move first and what year) it would be greatly appreciated :D I'm just really curious as to see what else is out there!

Thanks in advance xD

Well, I havnt been in the world of drill for that long, but cavies 08 in their line jumps was pretty cool. Zingali Z with Garfield. cavaliers 02 04 08 were always appealing to me. Thats the ones I can think of, and can actually name the rest is just block flips and what not to me, never had to many names, oh well.

Okay, it's the weekend and I was bored after finishing homework, so I decided to listen to some field passes from dci.org. I came across this one field pass about Carolina Crown's 2008 closer and how it contained many different types of famous drum corps drill moves

Sunburst by Troopers

Z-Pull by Cadets

Dissolving Company Front by Cadets? (not sure)

Power Wedge? by Phantom Regiment

After hearing about this I checked out Carolin Crown's 2008 closer and it had all of these moves occurring at once and it was awesome! But it made me wonder if there are any more famous drum corps drill moves (if they are referred to as drill moves) that I should be aware of?

If you could provide any information about them (like what corps executed this move first and what year) it would be greatly appreciated :D I'm just really curious as to see what else is out there!

Thanks in advance xD

They also did a Cavie move, stepping over the guard