DCI Schedule

So I recently found out some very interesting news....

With the addition of the Minneapolis show, or the Cowboys are starting their summer training earlier, The San Antonio show is possibly moving to a different stadium and turning into a two day (July 24-25) show kinda like Allentown. I also heard that it could be a two day show with corps 9-22 performing on Saturday for the final 4 spots on the Sunday show. Either way this would suck. :blink:

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I have been hearing the same and I don't like it.

Just don't waste your time by going to the source, ( DCI ). I already did and have gotten no answer at all in over two weeks. Nothing. Not even a " we are working on it". They state that they respond in 8 hours. I guess they missed my email, or its still on its way.

Just don't waste your time by going to the source, ( DCI ). I already did and have gotten no answer at all in over two weeks. Nothing. Not even a " we are working on it". They state that they respond in 8 hours. I guess they missed my email, or its still on its way.

You can always call them if you want no information. I have twice - both times the girl said she can't give out information and that they will post

information on DCI.org. Standard bullcrap.

If the Cowboys have priority on the stadium and the Alamodome is unavailable why ##### ? DCI is probably trying to work out a solution. So be patient ./ these things usually come down to the last minute. If you asre looking at going to the show . Either a whole weekend or just one SAT. night . Both are great drum corps shows.

there is nothing we can do.

A two day event is better than having NO show at all . NO ??

If the Cowboys have priority on the stadium and the Alamodome is unavailable why ##### ? DCI is probably trying to work out a solution. So be patient ./ these things usually come down to the last minute. If you asre looking at going to the show . Either a whole weekend or just one SAT. night . Both are great drum corps shows.

there is nothing we can do.

A two day event is better than having NO show at all . NO ??

I live in Iowa and have a job that requires my vacation time to be in by the end of February minus emergeny leaves. All I wanted was an answer as to if they are still having a show that weekend other than the two outside shows. No response whatsoever. I am not complaining about the Cowboys ( even though I can't stand them ). I merely wanted to know what is going on so I could be there, but now its too late, so I won't be there even if it stays at the Alamodome. When a company like DCI has in there website that they will respond to your email in 8 hours, I expect it to be in no more than 2 weeks......not even a complimentary, "we are working on it and will let you know when we know...."

Actually if you think about it, DCI Southwestern has been scheduled a week later then past few years... Cowboys Training Camp usually start a week after DCI Southwestern. (Thats usually why you'll Cowboys Logo's painted on the turf.)

Id love to see DCI Southwestern moved to Cowboys Stadium. I know the acoustics would sound terrible, and thats all im going to say about that.

Actually if you think about it, DCI Southwestern has been scheduled a week later then past few years... Cowboys Training Camp usually start a week after DCI Southwestern. (Thats usually why you'll Cowboys Logo's painted on the turf.)

Id love to see DCI Southwestern moved to Cowboys Stadium. I know the acoustics would sound terrible, and thats all im going to say about that.

Actually - San Antonio is the same as last year - 3 weekends before Championships.