Regiment Live!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the two videos that were put up this morning have them going through the same section of music a few times. in between reps, there's silence but once they get going you can hear it pretty well. wow

the music is killer!

where did you find the videos put up this morning?

Thanks in advance.

Seems like the teflon coating on Phatom is still strong based on the fact that the majority of comments so far are showing excitement over the potential of the music rather than being critical over the quality of the recording. If any other top corps posted something of this quality, we'd be up to a dozen pages of comments on how unprofessional it is to post something where the recording quality is this bad. You can't even tell if the trumpets are playing very out of tune and way out of synch or if the recording is making it sound that way.

I can understand Phantom allowing this to exist out there in the wacky world of the web but find it below the standards I would expect from them for it to be something they actually promote on their website.

I just saw a HQ clip on Facebook.... :smile:

Sounds pretty d*mn good, even to my untrained ear.

Edited by 3rd Glasgow BB

Seems like the teflon coating on Phatom is still strong based on the fact that the majority of comments so far are showing excitement over the potential of the music rather than being critical over the quality of the recording. If any other top corps posted something of this quality, we'd be up to a dozen pages of comments on how unprofessional it is to post something where the recording quality is this bad. You can't even tell if the trumpets are playing very out of tune and way out of synch or if the recording is making it sound that way.

I can understand Phantom allowing this to exist out there in the wacky world of the web but find it below the standards I would expect from them for it to be something they actually promote on their website.

Y'know, in case anybody's wondering, they put an official camp video up on their Facebook page. MUCH better quality.