WHO?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows?? As you said, it's April....2 months before the first show. But, if I had to guess, we will likely see the same corps...Bucs, Cabs, Hurcs, MBI and Empire competing for the championship. If Bush can come out with a full corps, perhaps they can also find themselves in the mix. And hopefully Renegades can right the ship and come East to compete. One thing is for sure...if ANYONE hopes to dethrone Reading, they had better come out with a completed show, a full corps and ready to compete from day one 'cause you KNOW the Buc's will.

Minnesota, Hurcs, Empire, Bucs

Minnesota, Hurcs

Renegades up - Cabs down

Cabs will not be "down" from what i've seen this year from thier camp video they have posted a little while back.

That being said my money is on the usual suspects from the past couple of years.. and from what i've heard Minnesota, Hurcs, Empire, and Cabs have all had good winters.

As for challenging bucs.. time will tell

I heard Cabs are doing well! new music program seems to be working well for them. I hope the visual folks can get their act together and put together an outstanding program. If they can I think they can win!

I have no idea..but I do know that last year we had a stacked top 5 and I can't wait to see what 2010 brings us!

Lets talk design. Bucs have had superior design the past number of years. I don't believe it will be "talent" that brings a new champion but the design of the product.

Cheese is on its way out of DCA and quality with thought is being seen from show to show and place to place. I think Minnesota is close and Hurcs have the opportunity as long as they stay go in a new direction with design and Empire if they leave the fire extinguishers at home they have good talent and size.

Rome is only going to bring a full product to the field (Phantom 2008 more than likely). Design needs to be good from everyone else or else just ring up number 6 now.

Edited by dcaninja

Ok. What about Class A?

This is a tough one. Class A, has been getting better and better every year for the past 3-4 years. With it being two months until the first show, it is tough to guess who might take it, but you will probably have the same corps on top again, in no specific order

Govenaires

Grenadiers

Vigilantes

Sun Devils

Carolina God

Again, with no having a show as of yet, this is just speculation.

This is a tough one. Class A, has been getting better and better every year for the past 3-4 years. With it being two months until the first show, it is tough to guess who might take it, but you will probably have the same corps on top again, in no specific order

Govenaires

Grenadiers

Vigilantes

Sun Devils

Carolina God

Again, with no having a show as of yet, this is just speculation.

I'm sure Carolina appreciates the compliment, but it's Gold :thumbdown:

Class A is always hard to call because you're never sure who will be in the division until the summer. Plus, since Class A is made up of newer corps, you never know how the new corps will perform. It'll be a good battle with the smaller corps.