off seasons rumors

the talented duo of greg hagen and todd hinton have been a guiding force and nurturing caretakers in the lawrence central program for many years and have had many great shows and accolades to their credit.my sources tell me greg hagen will take over as program coordinator at ben davis and todd hinton will focus on greenwood h.s..

Edited by dugg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sources tell me that Sebastienne St Jacque is taking over as Director of Home Economics at IPS School 69!

the talented duo of greg hagen and todd hinton have been a guiding force and nurturing caretakers in the lawrence central program for many years and have had many great shows and accolades to their credit.my sources tell me greg hagen will take over as program coordinator at ben davis and todd hinton will focus on greenwood h.s..

Wow, that's a major change for both of them! Interesting coincidence: Greg was at Greenwood eons ago; as I recall, he was at Jasper, then Greenwood, then Lawrence Central.

since were on the topic i have some questions about the Central schools. laurence, franklin and, of course warren. what happened to franklin after 03? and do they still compete? are all these schools district connected? who has warren and were the staff members once connected to Franklin? i feel they have a similiar stylistic approach. thanks.

-rich

since were on the topic i have some questions about the Central schools. laurence, franklin and, of course warren. what happened to franklin after 03? and do they still compete? are all these schools district connected? who has warren and were the staff members once connected to Franklin? i feel they have a similiar stylistic approach. thanks.

-rich

They are each individual school districts...not affiliated at all.

-rich

I believe Jeff Wroblewski (sp?) was the director of Franklin Central when they were making SW finals.

He then moved a few miles up the road to Warren Central, and the rest is history.

Marion Co. Indiana (the county that encompasses Indianapolis) is made up of 9 townships, like the Hollywood Squares tic tac toe board.

The 8 townships outside the "Center Square" each have their own school districts. Franklin Central is the high school in Franklin Township, Warren Central is in Warren Township, etc.

“Today's gossip is tomorrow's headline.”

- Walter Winchell

Well, as difficult as it is to bid 'adieu' to Josh Conley and Darrick Betro as they transition to other opportunities, it's EQUALLY EXCITING to say "bon jour" to William Chumley as he moves into the director's chair.

Sometimes, change is GOOD. Ya know...???

And I, too, am looking forward to watching Center Grove for ANOTHER 27 YEARS at WGI Finals.

Good luck to everyone in their new endeavors...!!!

Thank you Josh and Darrick for your many years at Center Grove and best wishes in your future endeavors. Also, a warm welcome to Mr. Chumley.

my sources say there will be a new independant guard coming out in the atlanta ga. area! :ph34r:

my sources say there will be a new independant guard coming out in the atlanta ga. area! :ph34r:

Oh really?