2010 Uniforms

want a better snuggie? put on a robe backwards..

or just wear a robe....pretty sure it covers your body the same whether it's facing forwards or backwards

CC is just building hype. Use every little advantage to get the crowds into you, get the judges behind you, get the judgement calls, get the placement bump. Hyped end of 2009 season = hyped 2010 preseason. Hyped preseason = hyped fans and hyped early season. Hyped early season = get the judges behind you for the late season. Get the judging hype late in the season = high placement. It's not exactly that simple but we all know that it is a factor. CC has been managing their hype very, very well the last few seasons. This is just another piece. There are a couple other top 6 corps who could learn a few things about how CC has built their little run in recent years. It's talent, but it's a lot of hype too.

I just used the word hype ten times in a relatively short post. That's gotta be a record of some sort. EPIC!

I'm sure those top 6 corps of which you speak know exactly how to build and maintain a run since they've been top 6, and have been champions for who knows how long.

Right??

What about the talks of TWO uni's and TWO sets of horns?

Is this wait and see or for sure

Oh yeah--- and Crown will have two separate color guards----One will wait on the sidelines, then halfway through the show, they will run on the field and the guard that has been performing will run off.

OH-- and two separate PITS also!!!

:happy::happy::devil:

Right??

What about the talks of TWO uni's and TWO sets of horns?

Is this wait and see or for sure

Oh yeah--- and Crown will have two separate color guards----One will wait on the sidelines, then halfway through the show, they will run on the field and the guard that has been performing will run off.

Lol.

There's been an epic amount of speculation on DCP this season. NOW we have the theory that CC is hyping it's way to placements. They are secretly releasing mis-information to get a competitive advantage and remain the most over-rated drum corps in history! Not only is this hype being secretly released *here*, they are also beaming this hype to all the DCI judges every night while they sleep. Subliminal programming is being played over every speaker in their house direct via satellite. I've heard they've resurrected Telly Savalas to do the voice work (a la Ernst Blofeld in OHMSS!)

DCP is....

Trololo-epic.jpg

Lol.

There's been an epic amount of speculation on DCP this season. NOW we have the theory that CC is hyping it's way to placements. They are secretly releasing mis-information to get a competitive advantage and remain the most over-rated drum corps in history! Not only is this hype being secretly released *here*, they are also beaming this hype to all the DCI judges every night while they sleep. Subliminal programming is being played over every speaker in their house direct via satellite. I've heard they've resurrected Telly Savalas to do the voice work (a la Ernst Blofeld in OHMSS!)

DCP is....

Trololo-epic.jpg

They hyped all last year and you see where they ended. I guess this is their second chance.

They hyped all last year and you see where they ended. I guess this is their second chance.

Reaalllyy? Crown was hyping? I think maybe you're confusing fans and the corps. I didn't see a single piece of "hype" from Crown last season? So as they say in Missouri "show me".

Reaalllyy? Crown was hyping? I think maybe you're confusing fans and the corps. I didn't see a single piece of "hype" from Crown last season? So as they say in Missouri "show me".

I dont have any money.