2010 Uniforms

back in the day, we had smocks that we wore over our uniforms when we weren't on the field. they kind of looked like maroon snuggies.

Snuggies are dumb.

Of course snuggies are dumb. Gotta get a Slanket.

speak for yourself!

He is speaking for me as well. BOA and WGI need to stay away from Drum Corps as much as possible. If I want to see that I would go to one of them 2 events...but I dont.

What is with corps being so secretive?

CC is just building hype. Use every little advantage to get the crowds into you, get the judges behind you, get the judgement calls, get the placement bump. Hyped end of 2009 season = hyped 2010 preseason. Hyped preseason = hyped fans and hyped early season. Hyped early season = get the judges behind you for the late season. Get the judging hype late in the season = high placement. It's not exactly that simple but we all know that it is a factor. CC has been managing their hype very, very well the last few seasons. This is just another piece. There are a couple other top 6 corps who could learn a few things about how CC has built their little run in recent years. It's talent, but it's a lot of hype too.

I just used the word hype ten times in a relatively short post. That's gotta be a record of some sort. EPIC!