2010 Uniforms

I looked, and I couldn't find a thread about new uniforms (aside from threads about specific corps), so I decided to post this here so we can put together a definitive list of who's getting new uniforms or uniform alterations. Here are the ones I know of:

Madison Scouts - This was the first uniform announcement I remember hearing about. They said that it's gonna look similar to the 1981 uniform, but nobody's seen any pictures of it.

Spirit - They announced this a while ago. The uniform has already been revealed to the corps, but it probably won't be revealed to the general public until the summer.

Bluecoats - They announced today that their new uniform would be revealed at the Countdown tonight.

Blue Stars - Been common knowledge for a while now. Don't remember if this was going to be revealed at the Countdown or not, anybody else know?

Cavaliers - Heard something about them getting alterations to it.

Pioneer - Also remember hearing something about new uniforms, or at least alterations to the current one.

Troopers - Also heard something about this. Can anyone confirm?

Carolina Crown - I've also heard something about this from current members, and all I can say is, brace yourselves...

Anybody I forgot? Hope not. Feel free to discuss. Maybe we could make this the official uniform thread where people can post pictures of new corps uniforms once they're finally revealed. Also, feel free to correct anything I posted on here that may not be entirely accurate. If there's some other thread like this already in existence, my bad! But I do hope this one lasts a while! :thumbup:

all I'm gonna say about Pioneers new uniform that it is freaking awesome man!!! TOTALLY different from what you would exspect.

I hope Crown hasn't ruined that nice cream crisp look for the corps

sorry...

also, there is a thread about this somewhere but I can find it. This site has a horrible search system.

sorry...

UGHHHHHHHHHHH..dont say it !!!! :thumbup: Im sure the guard staff had something to do with it. Why do guard staffs think they are the fashionistas...Im a guard person and worked with alot of these people....all i can say is leave the corps alone........OK now that i got that out, i will reserve judgement...hehehehehehe maybe it will be very cool and change is not a bad thing..just love the crown look though

Blue Stars!

33206.jpg

running joke...

Edited by boxingfred