Big Sounds in Motion 2010

Screw Panera! You got to go to Zoup! Same kind of stuff as Panera, but a million times better!

We are Panera people.

So go away. :tongue:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fran

I have to back up whoever said try Zoup. It is outstanding. I would go to Zoup over Paneras anyday. It's definitely worthwhile, I go out of my way out of my way to go there sometimes. They make all their own soups, over a hundred and there are different ones everytime I go and they are fresh, not from a bag and reheated. AMAZING. Great salads and sandwiches too.

Fran

I have to back up whoever said try Zoup. It is outstanding. I would go to Zoup over Paneras anyday. It's definitely worthwhile, I go out of my way out of my way to go there sometimes. They make all their own soups, over a hundred and there are different ones everytime I go and they are fresh, not from a bag and reheated. AMAZING. Great salads and sandwiches too.

I'll have to give it a try..... I don't know if we have one yet here in our part of the Baltimore area.

Edited by Fran Haring

Talking to another drum corps person today, I realized that this weekend's Big Sounds show is more like two shows in one....

The Class A showdown, with five of the Class A corps going head to head as they gear up for the Prelims battle in Rochester, and the Open Class faceoff between the Buccaneers and Empire Statesmen.

Plus the Bucs Alumni.

Not too shabby!!!! :tongue:

Talking to another drum corps person today, I realized that this weekend's Big Sounds show is more like two shows in one....

The Class A showdown, with five of the Class A corps going head to head as they gear up for the Prelims battle in Rochester, and the Open Class faceoff between the Buccaneers and Empire Statesmen.

Plus the Bucs Alumni.

Not too shabby!!!! :tongue:

Exactly- I think the A Corps are really stoked that they have this opportunity to go at it with so many opponents and see what they're made of. This makes for a really great evening, IMHO. THey'll all give their best efforts to make their statements for championship weekend.

Safe travels to all who are heading to the Bucs' show this weekend!!!!

Fran

Let's play a game: it's called "When it comes to food, trust the guy who used to be that fattest guy in DCA".

Anybody have a list of the corps rehearsal sites for Saturday?

Empire - Reading High School, Hampden Park Field

White Sabers - West Reading Playground

Carolina Gold - Antietam

Grenadiers - 13th & Union Elementary

Fusion Core - Northmont

Shen. Sound - MPHS (at home)

Bucs - Buc Field/Lucent