Loudest Baritone line ever?

RenegadeBaritone

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I challenge any baritone/euphonium player in the country to play louder than I can - and that is not a boast - ask Gillman, Nalls, Dastrup, DeMello, or Rick South.

Double C, huh? I've been playing double F's since my freshman year in high school.

You may be the loudest baritone in your little geriatrics club, but I have a DCI I & E Championship medal, and the ability to cut through any 64-piece hornline that says...............

BRING IT!!!  ]:-)

F? meow. :P

J

I know,lol.Im just joshin,bd fella. :P

now if you can pull off some Watrous licks on t-bone...I lick your feet and worship you forever!  :sly:

uhhh..  I'll take Images I Can Live Without for $100 please, Alex...

Okay well...

I'm humbled by all of this praise for Pooh Bear and I'm quite certain he could outplay me range-wise, as I have never nor will ever have range past a high G. #### I'm surrounded by people in the Renegades who lip-trill above high G easlily. My response was to the LOUD challenge...

So count me in for that part at least, Chris. Pooh Bear I lick the feet of no other baritone player in my time, but I'd be glad to hear a lot of this stuff everyone's saying about you - you're quite obviously an immense talent...

Seeya on the 50...