Loudest Baritone line ever?

RenegadeBaritone

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought the coolest thing about us baritone players was that we don't brag, show off or try to upstage one another. We just go out there, lay our #### down like no one else can, and we meet for beers afterwards.  :sly:

Leave the grandstanding for the soprano players.

I always thought the coolest thing about us baritone players was that we don't brag, show off or try to upstage one another. We just go out there, lay our #### down like no one else can, and we meet for beers afterwards.  :sly:

Leave the grandstanding for the soprano players.

Well..in a perfect world :)

And in a perfect world, Canadian geese wouldn't be ####ting all over my yard either!!!  :yikes:

Guess I better start doing the running block and wind sprints - LOL - I'll bring the "Fat Tire" Ales and Gilman can bring some "Arrogant ########"....  Blow them away this weekend Renegades!  ]:-)

With all due respect to my Renegade baritone brothers, the dude drinks Fat Tire, I gotta respect that...

(Can you pack a few extras for DCA? - its tough to come by in CA)  :sly:

]:-)

With all due respect to my Renegade baritone brothers, the dude drinks Fat Tire, I gotta respect that...

Since we're making requests, can any Wisconsonites pack a few Spotted Cows.  Had a few at the Brat Haus on the main drag in Madison a few years ago (either on University Ave or W Gilman or W Gorham.  It's been a while).

Since we're making requests, can any Wisconsonites pack a few Spotted Cows.  Had a few at the Brat Haus on the main drag in Madison a few years ago (either on University Ave or W Gilman or W Gorham.  It's been a while).

I'll bring some spotted cow.   No more Brat Haus on Regent.  It's now the Oakcrest Tavern but it's still a cool place.  

-Terri

I challenge any baritone/euphonium player in the country to play louder than I can - and that is not a boast - ask Gillman, Nalls, Dastrup, DeMello, or Rick South.

Double C, huh? I've been playing double F's since my freshman year in high school.

You may be the loudest baritone in your little geriatrics club, but I have a DCI I & E Championship medal, and the ability to cut through any 64-piece hornline that says...............

BRING IT!!!  ]:-)

And what key are you in?

Not that I want to make Louie's head any bigger than it is, but I've got to tell you that I've heard him crank and he certainly reminded me of a few old baritone players I know.

So, from one geezer to the next, you might not want to forget your Geritol for this competición de huevos.   ;)^

Well Homer, it says you marched Spirit 80...were the baris that year the loudest ever? I hear '79 couldv'e been louder for Spirit's bari line...

Well Homer, it says you marched Spirit 80...were the baris that year the loudest ever? I hear '79 couldv'e been louder for Spirit's bari line...

Well I didn't march 79, but I'm pretty sure the vets I know that marched both years would say the 80 line was louder.  I couldn't imagine 16 guys being any louder.  I'm pretty sure I have some hearing loss from being directly across the horn arc from that 80 baritone line. They were certainly a talented lot but, personally, I think it was the grits.    :)