Loudest Baritone line ever?

RenegadeBaritone

you're quite obviously an immense talent...

That's what SHE said.

Pooh - I think you've got a real competitor here - John is one loud (and good) player!!

We are now up to 5 competitors, 2 judges and a tabulator!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may have gotten out of hand - but will be fun to meet some great baritone players - and make some new friends.  I will have my Colorado micro-brews chilled and at hand.

Congratulations Renegades on continued success.

Louis - a.k.a. DevsBari02 - I'd suggest a little conversation with Wayne is in order - ask him if he remembers a kid named Doug Kenyon - he can appraise you about myself. I am not trying to flame you, and yes I have repsect for your I & E championship - hope to met you some day.

Hey Chris - did ya see I made the "Geriatrics Club" finally - LOL

Maybe some day I will officially retire from drum corps and become a fan (bus/equipment truck driver) again.  :D

This may have gotten out of hand - but will be fun to meet some great baritone players - and make some new friends.  I will have my Colorado micro-brews chilled and at hand.

Congratulations Renegades on continued success.

Louis - a.k.a. DevsBari02 - I'd suggest a little conversation with Wayne is in order - ask him if he remembers a kid named Doug Kenyon - he can appraise you about myself. I am not trying to flame you, and yes I have repsect for your I & E championship - hope to met you some day.

Hey Chris - did ya see I made the "Geriatrics Club" finally - LOL

Maybe some day I will officially retire from drum corps and become a fan (bus/equipment truck driver) again.  :D

Hehe!  Once we hit forty, they don't think we can do anything anymore.  

I remember, there was this song when I was in juniors and one of the lyrics was:  "hope I die before I get old".  

Not old yet.  Gonna live.

:D

-Terri

Pooh, I can hold my breath a loooonnnggg time..

but I'm not holding my breath on this one..  :p

Pooh, I can hold my breath a loooonnnggg time..

but I'm not holding my breath on this one..  :P

I was going to say that I'd drive something too but no one is that stupid.  

-Terri (one ticket away from not being able to drive in Wisconsin in 2000)

Note: Any way we can get Dave Tuttle there? He was always bragging about being the loudest French Horn in BD when they tested everyone in 1979.

A Nalls/Tuttle french horn showdown - now that could be LOUD - Terri D. can break out her horn again. We might want to talk to Dean Bull - he is a killer horn player as well. :D

Yea dude, I'll talk to Wayne on Saturday. Just got done with a weekend rehearsal but didnt see this until now. Thanks about I & E, hope to meet you too.  :D

Note: Any way we can get Dave Tuttle there? He was always bragging about being the loudest French Horn in BD when they tested everyone in 1979.

A Nalls/Tuttle french horn showdown - now that could be LOUD - Terri D. can break out her horn again. We might want to talk to Dean Bull - he is a killer horn player as well. :D

Heh!  I've barely had that baby out of the case, pooh!!  Last time was to show it to the RA mellos at a sectional.  

No time.  If I can get my concert horn out once a week for 30 minutes, it's a miracle.  Just to keep some horn chops up and not totally lose my embouchure from the mello mouthpiece.  

-Terri

Not that I want to make Louie's head any bigger than it is, but I've got to tell you that I've heard him crank and he certainly reminded me of a few old baritone players I know.

So, from one geezer to the next, you might not want to forget your Geritol for this competición de huevos.   ;)^