INFERNO! 2010

Greetings from The Sun Devils Drum and Bugle Corps!

The Sun Devils Drum and Bugle cordially invite you to INFERNO! 2010. INFERNO! is our pre competition show where we will preview our 2010 production to you, our friends and family. In future years, we hope to include all Florida based drum and bugle corps. INFERNO! 2010 will be held on June 26 at North Port High School in North Port, FL. INFERNO! 2010 will feature performances by the Bahia Shrine, Florida Brass, and the Sun Devils Drum and Bugle Corps. The show starts at 6pm. We are also raffling off a 42inch LCD screen HDTV.

Visit our website for more information: http://www.sundevilscorps.org

inferno.jpg

Yours musically

Great news.... :tongue:

Hopefully we can evolve this into a DCA-South show in the future !!

• 4 weeks later...

...lest ye forget.

Please join us this Saturday as we debut, "A Night at the Globe". INFERNO will mark the first public performance of the 2010 Sun Devils. If you are in town (or near southwest Florida), please stop on by.

Well, there will be a 2nd corps in Florida next summer lookin for shows...

Well, there will be a 2nd corps in Florida next summer lookin for shows...

Well then I hope TBT accepts our invitation to INFERNO! 2011...

You should check out the show this Saturday!

Edited by John M. Johnson

Well then I hope TBT accepts our invitation to INFERNO! 2011...

You should check out the show this Saturday!

We are in Sarasota for the next couple of months, so we will be there. Can anyone recommend an interesting place to eat after the show? What's good in North Port?

We are in Sarasota for the next couple of months, so we will be there. Can anyone recommend an interesting place to eat after the show? What's good in North Port?

Fantastic! Please join us at Buffalo Wings and Rings for the post show gathering. We have reserved the entire outside patio. BWRs is the corps' official eatery. BWRs is literally right down the road from North Port High School on the same street. BUT, if you want something different, we also have Applebees, Perkins, Beef O'Brady's, and Buffalo Wild Wings. There's more, but these are the biggies. However, I hope you join us instead. All participating corps have been invited.

Buffalo Wings and Rings

1081 West Price Boulevard

North Port, FL 34288

941-257-2100

Sarasota to eat?

Siesta Key Oyster Bar, Cha Cha Coconuts, Captain Curt's, etc

Fantastic! Please join us at Buffalo Wings and Rings for the post show gathering. We have reserved the entire outside patio. BWRs is the corps' official eatery. BWRs is literally right down the road from North Port High School on the same street. BUT, if you want something different, we also have Applebees, Perkins, Beef O'Brady's, and Buffalo Wild Wings. There's more, but these are the biggies. However, I hope you join us instead. All participating corps have been invited.

Buffalo Wings and Rings

1081 West Price Boulevard

North Port, FL 34288

941-257-2100

I would love to go, but I'm not sure I can talk the family into eating outside. I guess it will depend on the weather. We may stop by Myakka River Oyster Bar if it's too hot.