Lines are Being Drawn

Not enough saxophones.

Yeah... I remember right around that time, there was a backlash in America about too much sax and violins in the performing arts. Perhaps that's why the show didn't do well.

OK....I'll go away now. :guinesssmilie:

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea is to stand in the middle of the road, but on a pedestrian overpass, where one can observe the traffic below without being hit by any out-of-control vehicles. Then, if needed, one can descend from the overpass to tend to the injured and pick their pockets.

hahaha

What happens when a car crashes into the overpass?

hahaha

It makes it on "Stupid Drivers of the Year". What else?

Oh, and of course, the overpass is knocked out from under Mike, at which point he sprouts wings and descends down to save all the injured drivers. This is caught on the TV cameras and Mike is held out as the savior of mankind.

At which point we all kneel as he folds up his wings and humbly accepts the world's thanks for being.

The end.

hahaha

I've seen Phantom Regiment win two DCI Championship trophies, but I've never seen a car crash into an overpass.

It makes it on "Stupid Drivers of the Year". What else?

Oh, and of course, the overpass is knocked out from under Mike, at which point he sprouts wings and descends down to save all the injured drivers. This is caught on the TV cameras and Mike is held out as the savior of mankind.

At which point we all kneel as he folds up his wings and humbly accepts the world's thanks for being.

The end.

All in a day's work. :guinesssmilie:

The idea is to stand in the middle of the road, but on a pedestrian overpass, where one can observe the traffic below without being hit by any out-of-control vehicles. Then, if needed, one can descend from the overpass to tend to the injured and pick their pockets.

This discussion reminds me of the spring training facility Crossmen used a few years ago, prior to their Texas move. To get from the housing side of the street to the fields, you had to cross on a pedestrian bridge. That was fine for everyone except the pit. They had to cross the road pushing their equipment. Someone would stand on the bridge and look out for cars so they would know when to cross.

Nothing to do with G7 but at least it is corps related.

I've seen Phantom Regiment win two DCI Championship trophies, but I've never seen a car crash into an overpass.

I call that the G7.