Come see the Cavaliers

there is more to come, pre-show, and beyond what we saw...heard target to be done is next Friday.

also noticed changes to the uni....less green on the front, and the back is all black:

36943_405035314655_795334655_413473.jpg

from what we could hear, Mac was testing the pre-recorded vocals that will probably be pre show...a few spots of way too heavy bottom end synth....something triggered in the one drum break that sounds like a guitar but was played on pads.

the section with all of the rifles..."this is my rifle"...huge hit with the crowd.

definitely more power than used to hearing with the Cavies..and I was wrong before, the musical quote i said was Four Corners is Niagara Falls.

kids arent used to playing on the mylar yet, and i wonder about their projection yet. Bass line is smoking, and when tenors clean it up, holy hell.

show does flow well...I believe 6 movements all together, and Smile has the potential to become one of the ballad moments of the year.

as one person told me tonight, the house cleaning did good...shook them out of the routine. I look forward to seeing where this show goes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is more to come, pre-show, and beyond what we saw...heard target to be done is next Friday.

also noticed changes to the uni....less green on the front, and the back is all black:

36943_405035314655_795334655_413473.jpg

from what we could hear, Mac was testing the pre-recorded vocals that will probably be pre show...a few spots of way too heavy bottom end synth....something triggered in the one drum break that sounds like a guitar but was played on pads.

the section with all of the rifles..."this is my rifle"...huge hit with the crowd.

definitely more power than used to hearing with the Cavies..and I was wrong before, the musical quote i said was Four Corners is Niagara Falls.

kids arent used to playing on the mylar yet, and i wonder about their projection yet. Bass line is smoking, and when tenors clean it up, holy hell.

show does flow well...I believe 6 movements all together, and Smile has the potential to become one of the ballad moments of the year.

as one person told me tonight, the house cleaning did good...shook them out of the routine. I look forward to seeing where this show goes

I am not 100% sure about those uniforms but it's not bad! And thanks for the updates!! GO GREEN MACHINE!!

i'm not 100% sure myself...seems to be too much black

i'm not 100% sure myself...seems to be too much black

Agreed.

well..and black is supposed to make people look smaller...and when they go backfield, i think it did just that

Hm.. well maybe thats what they were after.

Let me introduce you to jimlad. ngvdqg.jpg He's the sarcasm pirate. It might help make your posts a little clearer.

No biggie, but I'm assuming that the Cavies drummer in uniform there is drinking apple juice, correct ?

Edited by BRASSO