Want to Give a G7 Director a Piece of Your Mind?

I plan to engage them in conversation. If they are talking to me, then they are not selling merchandise and therefore losing money.

If the strategy to accomplish things by getting in people's faces is good enough for Obama, it is certainly good enough for a nobody like me.

I take it that you have never worked a souvie booth or a concession stand. The reason I say that is the paying customer always comes first; the point of sale takes precedent over all conversation, even conversation going on between those behind the counter. So be prepared to be ignored while money is exchanging hands. Also, since you brought up Obama, the Hamburger Joint that he recently visited kept on selling those burgers while he was there for his photo op; so what makes you think that your charisma will actually stop a few t-shirt sales?

Edited by Stu

Sadly, I don't think anything the average fan says will matter one bit to the corps involved. If it is hurting them monetarily, that is the only thing that will get their attention.

amen

• Like 1

I hope he's in Allentown. I'd watch him make a jackass of himself

There is not a chance that this idiot is going to do what he says. Tough guy on the internet, pussycat in real life.

I'll take that bet. I just have a hunch

There is not a chance that this idiot is going to do what he says. Tough guy on the internet, pussycat in real life.
  • Like 1

Soccerguy: The Gauntlet has been thrown down; your reputation is at stake; are you a man of your word, or are you just words from a man?

I take it that you have never worked a souvie booth or a concession stand. The reason I say that is the paying customer always comes first; the point of sale takes precedent over all conversation, even conversation going on between those behind the counter. So be prepared to be ignored while money is exchanging hands. Also, since you brought up Obama, the Hamburger Joint that he recently visited kept on selling those burgers while he was there for his photo op; so what makes you think that your charisma will actually stop a few t-shirt sales?

this is why you pretend you are going to buy stuff... you know, like 5-7 shirts and a CD or something...

Soccerguy: The Gauntlet has been thrown down; your reputation is at stake; are you a man of your word, or are you just words from a man?

I will be visiting the G7 souvie booths to share my views at any shows I attend. Right now there is only 1 on the schedule.

You can keep posting on DCP. I will be taking the steps that are within my ability to make these groups know my views.

this is why you pretend you are going to buy stuff... you know, like 5-7 shirts and a CD or something...

So, let me get this straight: Your strategy to voice your opinion to the souvie people, which you claim is honest, is to lie to them about purchasing items, which is dishonest? Hmmmmm…..