Wildwood

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going.

I predict that we all will have fun and all will do well.

See Everyone this weekend.

I have a prediction. This one seems easy:

Buccaneers

Caballeros

Bushwackers

Fusion Core

Judges don't tend to shake much up on the first show of the season. I won't begin to predict spreads, but maybe we'll see some good ones! One thing can be sure, if the Bushwackers can come out of the gate close to the Cabs, they may be in for a great season... especially with their notorious late season pushes.

From what I've seen and heard this Spring, I don't know if I'd resign the Cabs to 2nd place just yet. Bush has been quiet, but their program sounds like another fresh and innovative production. I can't wait to see it. Fusion has a well thought-out show concept and will be debuting new uniforms. It's anybody's guess how things will shake out in the end, but I am sure it will be an exciting evening and a great kickoff to the new DCA season.

Cabs have looked strong in the winter videos that have been posted, and kudos to them for putting it out there...however, Bucs by about 2 to 3 points and caption sweep (the spread will be in percussion)....

From what I've seen and heard this Spring, I don't know if I'd resign the Cabs to 2nd place just yet. Bush has been quiet, but their program sounds like another fresh and innovative production. I can't wait to see it. Fusion has a well thought-out show concept and will be debuting new uniforms. It's anybody's guess how things will shake out in the end, but I am sure it will be an exciting evening and a great kickoff to the new DCA season.

Actually is seems that everyone has been quiet this year. The silence it seems is creating more excitement. Most of the "chatter" has been what people are hearing about everyone else rather than what people are saying about their own. It adds more to the anticipation if you ask me rather than building up the "HYPE" and not living up to it.

Think it is going to be a good season all around. :whistle: