REMATCH

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets show grew on me from last night didn't seem to just sit there like last night. The opening story line was clearer. This could be because I'm much lower tonight.Some good moments in the show though. Not a fan of the full brass sound looses clarity and intonation but nice in the other spots.Visually they are pretty clean for this time of year.

Do they have 5 bass - missing one last night

What happened to all of the updates from the show? Not much on twitter either.... :-(

I was at the show last night. I am curious about the scores. Was there recaps posted anywhere?

Cavies- love the new brass approach to a much bigger aggresvie sound however it's causing noticable clarity issues especially releases. I would love to be a tuba player with them this year their partsz rock. I like the show but it lacks continuity to the theme. Lots to clean visually not what I expect from them. They are making it look harder then it is.

Sorry for the late update. Crown is on now. Cadets were ok. Need to work. Cavies were so so. Crown is on. Will post a full review later.

I was at the show last night. I am curious about the scores. Was there recaps posted anywhere?

Yes - they are up on DCI