2010 Rankings

What's the big deal about Kilties? They are currently a voting member. Because Brigs dropped out a while ago.

There is no big deal about the Kilties becoming a voting member. I was just confused as to how the system works.

I knew they were a voting member now because of Brigs dropping out because Tom clarified that when Brigs left that all the things that required a vote this season had already been voted on in the fall/winter.

As Fran said move along,,nothing to see here.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow on Fusion Corps' 66.750! Right up there with Alliance!! Does Fusion Corps plan on competing in open-class at DCA?!

The Brigs' spot is open. It was great seeing Alliance make finals last year. It would be great to see another newbie Finalist!

Good luck (to go along with days and days of hard work in the baking sun, discipline, and precision) to the corps.

Fusion is competing in Class A this year. While we are are larger than last year, we have about 57 members by my count.

Fusion Corps was judged on DCA sheets by DCA judges which makes their score even more legit. So throw out the Alliance score from DCI judges if you will; Fusion's 64.738 from DCA judges at their first show is fantastic.

Go for it Fusion!

We are! :thumbup:

I'm kinda new to this DCP forum thing but have been a quiet fan of DCA for years.

Can anyone say what's up with some of the corps who haven't competed yet this season?

I know there's more of them but the placements and scores don't include everyone.

I'm a fan of the "little guy" who works hard but don't see all of 'em here.

There is no big deal about the Kilties becoming a voting member. I was just confused as to how the system works.

I knew they were a voting member now because of Brigs dropping out because Tom clarified that when Brigs left that all the things that required a vote this season had already been voted on in the fall/winter.

As Fran said move along,,nothing to see here.

Then logic would say...close this thread..hahaaha what am I thinking Logic here?? hahahahah!!! :lol:

I'm kinda new to this DCP forum thing but have been a quiet fan of DCA for years.

Can anyone say what's up with some of the corps who haven't competed yet this season?

I know there's more of them but the placements and scores don't include everyone.

I think you will find most corps are tight lipped about what they are doing. Two reasons for that.

1. Their program is not ready for public consumption

2. They want to come out and WOW everyone with their program.

Also you look pretty bad when you come on here and brag about this and that or suggesting they are going to take DCA by storm and then yours scores are just kind of blah.

The safe thing to do is just keep quite and let the scores and fans appreciation lay where they fall.

It's a simple matter of scheduling and what shows you can get into and how other things you are doing fit with that schedule. We just happen to not be appearing this year until July 17th.

It's a simple matter of scheduling and what shows you can get into and how other things you are doing fit with that schedule. We just happen to not be appearing this year until July 17th.

Thanks, guys.

I appreciate your responses.

I'm looking forward seeing how everyone does.

time for an update................

time for an update................

I'll try:

Buccaneers

Empire, MBI, Hurcs, & Cabs

CV, 'gades

Bush

Kidsgrove, Kilties, & Alliance

(same line = close score; different line= different group of scores; spaces between lines= The Gap)