No "pre-show" for DCA, please

It's the latest DCI gimick. I remember bush playing the recorded Russian music pre-show. That was good, it set the tone nicely.

Lets not forget about Empires moving warm up in the late 90's. It's nice to see DCI adopting some DCA ideas these days. :tongue:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm not sure about Bush's show "Voodoo", I did like the way they came onto the field. If that's a preshow, then I'm all for it.

Although I'm not sure about Bush's show "Voodoo", I did like the way they came onto the field. If that's a preshow, then I'm all for it.

Sounds cool. Can't wait to see it.

Lets not forget about Empires moving warm up in the late 90's. It's nice to see DCI adopting some DCA ideas these days. :tongue:

I stand corrected. Early 90's. Great show. I was there.

I hear ya. DCA corps have been doing "moving warmups" for quite some time now....it's a relatively new addition for DCI.

I stand corrected. Early 90's. Great show. I was there.

Oh I wasn't meaning to correct your for that, i was just posting a moving warmup of Empire from the 90's.

:tongue:

I like the preshow/rolling starts idea, and have loved some of the pre-recorded stuff used in DCA. My favorite is when Bush did the space show and had the various clips about space travel and the losses. Actually gave me chills.

And that WAS the intent of that particular preshow, thank you.

Wait till you see 2010's preshow when its comleted.

Oh I wasn't meaning to correct your for that, i was just posting a moving warmup of Empire from the 90's.

:tongue:

No problem. I didn't think you were trying to correct me. You just helped back up my point that moving warm ups / pre-shows are nothing new in DCA. I was just a little off on what year Empire created the first ever pre show.

Guess I just felt the need to correct my self.

No problem. I didn't think you were trying to correct me. You just helped back up my point that moving warm ups / pre-shows are nothing new in DCA. I was just a little off on what year Empire created the first ever pre show.

Guess I just felt the need to correct my self.

I'll beg to differ with you on that one - Steel City, 1986.

And that could have been predated by someone else.