BARNUM FESTIVAL

YES !!!!

The "BARNUM FESTIVAL", "Champions on Parade",

scheduled for tonight at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, will go on.

(The Great Street Parade on Sunday will also go on as scheduled.)

But here is hoping that there will be someone in the stands or press box that can give us Reports as the show is going on.

Last year many of the shows had people that would report as each unit did their show and all.

Some of you may find it hard to believe, but, some of us DO NOT twitter/tweet, facebook or what ever. So Please help us poor out of the loop people.

HOPE all goes well, and ALL the Groups do a Great job. Careful of the Heat and Humidity.

Just hours away now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OldStyleCorps

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great night of drum corps. Wish I could be there. Good Luck to all the corps. Reports during the night would be nice.

YES !!!!

The "BARNUM FESTIVAL", "Champions on Parade",

scheduled for tonight at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, will go on.

(The Great Street Parade on Sunday will also go on as scheduled.)

But here is hoping that there will be someone in the stands or press box that can give us Reports as the show is going on.

Last year many of the shows had people that would report as each unit did their show and all.

Some of you may find it hard to believe, but, some of us DO NOT twitter/tweet, facebook or what ever. So Please help us poor out of the loop people.

HOPE all goes well, and ALL the Groups do a Great job. Careful of the Heat and Humidity.

Just hours away now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah us old timming guys don't do facebook and stuff. hope someone keeps us in the loop.

yeah us old timming guys don't do facebook and stuff. hope someone keeps us in the loop.

I'm on Facebook, but only once in a while, so I'm with ya on this, Don. I hope we see some stuff here first.

And before I go to bed. :thumbup:

Edited by Fran Haring

Bridgeport, CT scores. 6th place 64.888 Carolina Gold, 5th place 65.913 Fusion Core, 4th place 71.550 Bushwackers, 3rd place 77.475 Hurricanes, 2nd place 78.038 Caballeros, 1st place 82.613 Buccaneers.

Congrats Bucs!! :thumbup: