Stewing in Ewing

BAC will show everyone how totally BA they are and not only break 80 but break 90. :sleeping:

haha... love the attitude, but the only thing that'll break 90 today in New Jersey is the thermometer.

Edited by BRASSO

Just for some quick edification: Crown and Bluecoats have already competed this year, so this is not the first head to head. They met in Charleston, WV.

1 Carolina Crown 76.600

2 The Cadets 75.800

3 Bluecoats 73.600

4 Phantom Regiment 73.500

5 Glassmen 70.300

6 Spirit 67.000

7 Teal Sound 63.300

I know this! But this was the first show out for Bluecoats. Both Crown and Coats have had several shows to get comments from judges and have had time to clean up their shows. So THIS is the first true judge of where they match up!

Good weather...( little hot )..... looks like a good field to march on.

Yes my brother this there he said the field is nice. It's his 1st drum corp show in 25 years.

Yes my brother this there he said the field is nice. It's his 1st drum corp show in 25 years.

neat, emc2... Hope he enjoys the show.

I know this! But this was the first show out for Bluecoats. Both Crown and Coats have had several shows to get comments from judges and have had time to clean up their shows. So THIS is the first true judge of where they match up!

That's right. This is exactly why I think that tonight is really important/interesting. Without Cadets there it should be a great back to back comparison for these two AMAZING drum corps. Still not a full panel though - right?

Good luck to everyone! Especially the judges - it should be tough.

de92d521.jpg

Great start to he show from spirit. They definite say the word ICON faaaAaar too much but a solid sound from them tonight. I like the use of the harmon mutes for the trumpets. Some very minor ensemble issues bt very minor indeed. Alsogreat to see the cymbals but only 3?

Solid show but not sure if it has the content to pull them into finals. Well executed but not too much demand or complexity.

Up next.....bones.

I'd be very interested to hear his impressions afterward. 25 years since his last drum corps show? That would be 1985!!!

Things have changed a little.

Edited by KFanti

I'd be very interested to hear him impressions afterward. 25 years since his last drum corps show? That would be 1985!!!

Things have changed a little.

Yes i will ask him for his impression. and post them later on this site.

de92d521.jpg

Great start to he show from spirit. They definite say the word ICON faaaAaar too much but a solid sound from them tonight. I like the use of the harmon mutes for the trumpets. Some very minor ensemble issues bt very minor indeed. Alsogreat to see the cymbals but only 3?

Solid show but not sure if it has the content to pull them into finals. Well executed but not too much demand or complexity.

Up next.....bones.

Thanks for the update!

24c46d4d.jpg

Bones was great. Few more ensemble issues but much higher demand than spirit and a nice looking guard if you know what I mean hehe Bones sounds like bones again and I love methane

They have a package that will take them farther than spirit. I have bones over spirit

Lovedthe guard member in the sling a la 1992. Dothe body movements! You look awkward bro.

Phantom entering....

Edited by jts5032