Favorite Endings

Off the top of my head (I'm at work) -

1988 SCV - didn't see it live, but that is one cool effect watching the black tarp fall to the ground with part of the corps underneath.

1991 both Star & Cavies

1992 VK - got my vote

2001 Cadets - the lone guard passing through the corps.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides VK 92 (duh...;-)), it's gotta be Garfield 87. Makes me tear up every time.

SCV 89 and PR 08 gets honorable mentions.

I'm watching 92 VK....now this is a slightly disturbing show, but I laughed when (if I'm correct) they made a formation and it sounded like it was the end of the show, the guy turns around and has a sign that says NOT! and they continued to the end. I lol'ed

My all time favorite ending?

1994 27th Lancers alumni corps. Not a dry eye in the house. If you ever able to watch them in person, you'll understand this.

Yeah I was there. Oh Danny Boy was unbelievable! And the amount of sound they produced was off the scale. I've never heard anything like it before or since.

I agree and concur with this list !!!! Bravo !!!!!

Great list. I was behind the field when Phantom '82 hit that last impact. I looked up in fear the roof of the stadium(Montreal's Olympic) would collapse!!!!

I agree and concur with this list !!!! Bravo !!!!!

Great list. I was behind the field when Phantom '82 hit that last impact. I looked up in fear the roof of the stadium(Montreal's Olympic) would collapse!!!!

I'm watching 92 VK....now this is a slightly disturbing show, but I laughed when (if I'm correct) they made a formation and it sounded like it was the end of the show, the guy turns around and has a sign that says NOT! and they continued to the end. I lol'ed

SCV did Fiddler on the Roof that year, and of course included the traditional/legendary "bottle dance."

VK plays a brief snippet of the build-up to the bottle dance, the guard drops to their knees and... NOT!

VK92 was a great show not just for being silly for silly's sake, but how geniusly they poked fun at everyone else in DCI.

geniusly

Is too a word. I just invented it.