Oswego We Go

hahaha.. got the conversation going, didn't it?

You planning to be at Naperville again this year?

Si, I'll be in Naperville, and at Michigan City this Saturday. I'll buy at the DQ afterwards, if you're there (Michigan City bars being something to avoid after 10 pm).

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Si, I'll be in Naperville, and at Michigan City this Saturday. I'll buy at the DQ afterwards, if you're there (Michigan City bars being something to avoid after 10 pm).

Dang, Matt.. that's a hard offer to turn down.. but my travel partner can't make it this weekend so I won't be there! There's bars a-plenty and within walking distance at Naperville, though :) raincheck til then?

Hey, thanks, Matt! That's nice of you. Want my order now or wait till after the show?

OK, I say Madison leapfrogs G'Men tonight. Maybe that controversy will get some conversation going...

Leapfrogs? I thought Madison was ahead of G'men last time they met. Did I miss a show?

Hey, thanks, Matt! That's nice of you. Want my order now or wait till after the show?

Don't get that excited, Chris. They don't have pole dancers at the DQ.

I'm not so sure he wants to be left alone with the likes of you in that dark parking lot, Hartowicz