Oswego We Go

Pioneer is much better this year and at last nights show, they finished a little over 5 points behind the Colts. They are a corps that is going to move up some this year. They are in a rebuilding mode and every person involved is very dedicated. If they continue to improve this year the way they have started, they will be challenging a lot of corps that were just a dream before.

We Pioneer faithful are not losing faith this year Their show is excellent and when they get it clean, it will definitely amaze you.

I've seen it and yes, they amazed me. It's not something I would have expected out of the group! I have high hopes, it'd be awesome to see them make a solid semis showing finals week! I was merely referencing the Colts/Pioneer comment. From what I know, Colts aren't where they wanted to be because of lots of rain. I can only hope they improve a lot (as I rarely make predictions, I love seeing underdogs do better than people on dcp expect :thumbup: ) , their show is dirty but I can see the potential for a solid 12th or 13th place for the group once all the pieces are in place and they have had the chance to clean without lots of rain.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavaliers 79.1

Madison 74.3

Glassmen 74.2

Colts 70.05

Teal Sound 69.0

Pioneer 67.4

Racine Scouts 62.1

Colt Cadets 19.8

I hope the 19.8 for the Colt Cadets is a typo...

Edited by cccgmom2009

# TealSound Perc feature - Feed the Wheel. http://fb.me/yY0ky5e3 4 minutes ago via Facebook

# Teal Sound TealSound I posted a new photo to Facebook http://fb.me/vZN7KbiV 12 minutes ago via Facebook

Edited by BigPapiBass5

I hope the 19.8 for the Colt Cadets is a typo...

I was wondering the same thing......

Only one?

Must a real BIG one ! :thumbup:

no no, that was last year's g-men show

I see what you did there...