Cedarburg Cheese Shoppe

sorry, it's a thing of mine...correcting....I'm going to make some meatballs and sauce!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's obvious Briggs1 has no 'love' for Cadets. Why does anyone even bother responding to him! :tongue:

It's obvious Briggs1 has no 'love' for Cadets. Why does anyone even bother responding to him! :tongue:

you are right, it is obvious...and I don't know why we respond. Live and learn.

sorry...... i enjoy all drum corps shows..... maybe not all aspect of all drum corps shows........ but Im discussing and was reading to what the

"reporter" was writing... thats all..... was glad someone was there to let us at home know how everyone was doing tonight !!!

if you read into my postings more then what I write......... then hey..... thats on you ..........

I just enjoy drum and bugle corps .,.....

If you know me, you know I'm not exactly the biggest Cadets fan in the world, but I'm looking forward to seeing this show. I love how close the top is looking right now, should be a good run.

Cadets scored a perfect in marching when they had a huge wipeout (I think? back in the day?)... so I'm sure that one little fall did not hurt them.

This is possible, as the marching judges are on the field and taking samplings. Easy to miss those things when you're dodging formation changes!