Lynn Mass State Penitentiary Bean Pot Show Down!

boxingfred

1. Scores soon! less than 5 seconds ago via web

Someone let Boxingfred know he is spelling SPARTANS wrong.... sorry just a peeve.

must be the pronunciation... :thumbdown:

Judges are seeing the same thing since their top box numbers are relitivly close to the bottom numbers. I also love how you can judge from your computer too.It's my opinion that compared to Crown, phantom and Boston they were the cleanest and hav e less potential to grow in that area.

Hmm really...because I saw Crown, Boston ,Coats and Phantom for the past two weeks...hmmmm oh by the way...the top numbers for coats are not close to their bottam numbers in design captions(ensemble vis...ge visual) at times...so...maybe before you type you should make sure you have your facts straight.

Hmm really...because I saw Crown, Boston ,Coats and Phantom for the past two weeks...hmmmm oh by the way...the top numbers for coats are not close to their bottam numbers in design captions(ensemble vis...ge visual) at times...so...maybe before you type you should make sure you have your facts straight.

In fact, from Bristol ... GE Visual, Rep and Perf ...

CCrown ... 8.50 8.50 17.00

Bluecoats ... 8.60 8.30 16.90

If I'm reading that one judge's opinion from that one night, Bluecoats have room to grow in their show while CCrown doesn't.

Not saying I agree or disagree or if that judge is right or wrong, but the original poster's point that Bluecoats don't have room to grow according to the numbers, well, that seems to be incorrect.

he Beanpot Invitational

Place Corps Score

World Class

1 Carolina Crown 83.500

2 Bluecoats 83.200

3 Phantom Regiment 81.900

4 Boston Crusaders 79.900

5 Spirit 71.800

6 Jersey Surf 68.600

In fact, from Bristol ... GE Visual, Rep and Perf ...

CCrown ... 8.50 8.50 17.00

Bluecoats ... 8.60 8.30 16.90

If I'm reading that one judge's opinion from that one night, Bluecoats have room to grow in their show while CCrown doesn't.

Not saying I agree or disagree or if that judge is right or wrong, but the original poster's point that Bluecoats don't have room to grow according to the numbers, well, that seems to be incorrect.

Coats have had swings as big as .9 tenths between what and how in both ensemble vis and ge vis....musicianship and tech do not match up with comp and excellence and rep and performance as much.....

So the growth potential is there...seeing crown...they are far cleaner....at this stage of the game