Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL

Open Class

Legends - Kalamazoo, MI

Colt Cadets - Dubuque, IA

Blue Saints - Sudbury, ON

Weather: High 86, Low 66, 0% chance of rain

Spread between Cavies & Cadets should be interesting...same for Glassmen and Madison. Welcome back Blue Saints!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dairy Queen day! :thumbdown:

Dairy Queen day! :thumbdown:

For those who haven't been to Michigan City, the DQ is right across the street from the stadium.

For those who haven't been to Michigan City, the DQ is right across the street from the stadium.

Yep. I had a banana creme pie Blizzard before Teal's ensemble rehearsal last night in the stadium. I also *highly* recommend Roma's. It's a great Italian/pizza place next door to DQ.

I also just got done watching the parade. Teal, Cadets and Glassmen all looked and sounded great. I was really impressed by Glassmen's patriotic tune. Great arrangement, and played really, really well.

See everyone tonight. If you're at the show, stop by Teal's horn arc and say hi...

Edited by Kamarag

Best of luck to Blue Saints and Legends who are debuting tonight!

Good Luck Teal Sound, Madison Scouts, and The Cadets!!

The Italian place across the street has very good pizza. There is also a mediterranean place somewhere in that town (close to Elston Middle school and just a few blocks from the stadium) that is very good. Great Humus. Spent some quality time in Mich City last summer. Those are the 2 best eating places we found.

GO TEAL!

The Italian place across the street has very good pizza. There is also a mediterranean place somewhere in that town (close to Elston Middle school and just a few blocks from the stadium) that is very good. Great Humus. Spent some quality time in Mich City last summer. Those are the 2 best eating places we found.

GO TEAL!

There's a place called Panini-Panini down by Elston Middle School that has AMAZING sandwiches. I had a grilled scallops and prosciutto with goat cheese on grilled italian bread that was, quite simply, incredible. We're talking Food Network quality foodie-fare.