Michigan City Mad House

Wow! Great competitions this year :thumbdown: Seems like the "silently approaching" and poised to put the surprise smack-down on the unsuspecting few is the Boston Crusaders.

Rooting for the Scouts to have a great showing tonight again! Just keep the ball rolling forward guys!!

I was hoping BAC would maintain their position with PR from the last show, or come out on top. Next time guys!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Some definite madness in the Fan Network Video on Demand this morning. Half of the performances are mislabeled (Colts are Scouts and Vice Versa), and Cavaliers have been mysteriously replaced by the Toronto Optimists alumni corps. Don't let the green fool you.... :thumbdown:

Hm. Some definite madness in the Fan Network Video on Demand this morning. Half of the performances are mislabeled (Colts are Scouts and Vice Versa), and Cavaliers have been mysteriously replaced by the Toronto Optimists alumni corps. Don't let the green fool you.... :thumbdown:

I sent a support request about The Cavaliers. Haven't made it to the Colts/Scouts issues. Please send a support message as well. Hopefully, they'll get this fixed by tomorrow sometime...

DCI had scores posted before announced at the show. Glassmen's score was booed. I agree!!!!!

Yes, as soon as DCI tabulates the scores they upload them. In the time it takes for the runner to run down the print-outs, and for the announcer to finish the 50-50 drawing, and whatever, they are probably available on the internet.

Last night I was listening anxiously for scores to be read and I got a tweet with the scores about the time Madison was announced... d'oh! A little anticlimactic. :D

The corps should be used to it. The Glassmen have gotten booed for beating the Scouts ever since I marched and we beat them for the first time in '98.

I was there too! Remember the madness the night we beat Cavaliers also? Holy smokes...

For those who haven't been to Michigan City, the DQ is right across the street from the stadium.

yes it is and it was delish!

did anybody else have trouble with those "Emergency Management" rent-a-cops? i dealt with a real jerk...

yes it is and it was delish!

did anybody else have trouble with those "Emergency Management" rent-a-cops? i dealt with a real jerk...

give a cop-like uniform and some implied "authority" to some overly zealous individuals, and you have a recipe for disaster right there. Mall cops (or traffic control, crowd control, parking meter and security "cops") are the WORST violators of this ...

Edited by GGarrett

Yes, I'm from Columbus and it was my home show too. Too bad the weather was bad and we didn't get to do the victory concert.

I just remember being in shorts and a t-shirt when they made that announcement and we all sprinted like our butts were on fire back to the bus to hopefully change back into uni for a victory concert... :D