Place Corps Score

World Class

1 Carolina Crown 83.500

2 Bluecoats 83.200

3 Phantom Regiment 81.900

4 Boston Crusaders 79.900

5 Spirit 71.800

6 Jersey Surf 68.600

Wow! Great competitions this year :thumbdown: Seems like the "silently approaching" and poised to put the surprise smack-down on the unsuspecting few is the Boston Crusaders.

Rooting for the Scouts to have a great showing tonight again! Just keep the ball rolling forward guys!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most likely.....

Wow! Great competitions this year :thumbdown: Seems like the "silently approaching" and poised to put the surprise smack-down on the unsuspecting few is the Boston Crusaders.

um, yeah, except BAC was tied with PR last night. Tonight, Boston went up 0.7 while PR when up 2.7.

um, yeah, except BAC was tied with PR last night. Tonight, Boston went up 0.7 while PR when up 2.7.

Whoa. :thumbdown: Jeez.

But let's be honest...is it REALLY feasible for a group to improve almost three points in a single night?

I'm NOT saying Phantom didn't deserve the number they got tonight, but, the way I see it, something was amiss either tonight or last night. Not knowing the judging panels from the past two nights, I would venture to say that the two panels were very different, and thus the difference in scores.

Or, perhaps, they just had an "off" show last night, and tonight was really great. The possibilities are numerous.

In any event, without taking anything away from their achievements, some extenuating circumstance likely cause a near 3-point jump in 24 hours.

Edited by Room_101

But let's be honest...is it REALLY feasible for a group to improve almost three points in a single night?

I'm NOT saying Phantom didn't deserve the number they got tonight, but, the way I see it, something was amiss either tonight or last night. Not knowing the judging panels from the past two nights, I would venture to say that the two panels were very different, and thus the difference in scores.

Or, perhaps, they just had an "off" show last night, and tonight was really great. The possibilities are numerous.

In any event, without taking anything away from their achievements, some extenuating circumstance likely cause a near 3-point jump in 24 hours.

they were underscored on friday and overscored tonight. pretty obvious, no?

But I was simply addressing Geno's observation about BAC sneaking up on the top group, which doesn't seem to be happening. I mean, BAC's initial score of 75 might have taken people a bit by surprise, but by now they are on everyone's radar and some other corps seem to be improving as fast or a bit faster.

pack mules must be doing the scores again tonight:)

Reminds me of finals last year!!