Hillsboro House

Surely, SURELY someone from DCP will be at this show in Oregon and offer some live updates. SURELY!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay, thank you!

I'm looking forward to seeing the Blue Knights show this year...Unfortunately I will have to wait till Allentown.

Go knights!

Go Troop!

I'm looking forward to seeing the Blue Knights show this year...Unfortunately I will have to wait till Allentown.

Go knights!

Go Troop!

Yeah I won't be able to see them til SA, but that's only 3 weeks away!! yea! Actually I had a thread already open for this show, but hey two threads is better than one!! :thumbdown: GO BK, GO TROOP!!! :thumbup: I hit the nail on the head guessing BK would score a 76.5 so I'll try again. I say:

BK-77.5

Troop-72.50

Someone doing play by play tonight? Terri if I am remembering correct did you and your family go on a West Coast trip last year and got to see quite a bit of the DCWest shows?

Wes P

BK '97 '98

This show SUCKS! We're sitting here and nothing is happening. 20 minutes since the national anthem and now nothing! Who's running this piece of crap?!?

This show SUCKS! We're sitting here and nothing is happening. 20 minutes since the national anthem and now nothing! Who's running this piece of crap?!?

Was the Anthem decent at least? :thumbdown: Let us know how the shows are once they get started.

Wes P

First day OFF tour for me...now I have to sit here and wait to hear the results just like everyone else!!!!

MFBK!!!!

Hoping for a show review... particularly on Cascades!! First Show!