Drums Along the Monon

Ok Blue Stars !!!!!!! ITS TIME TO SHINE....... It's your TIME !!!!

Lets jump tonight... hoping the judges give you the CREDITt you're due for the calibre of

show that you're putting on out there !!!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Blue Stars !!!!!!! ITS TIME TO SHINE....... It's your TIME !!!!

Lets jump tonight... hoping the judges give you the CREDITt you're due for the calibre of

show that you're putting on out there !!!!!!

You shouldnt get points just for difficulty. It has to be clean and hard which they arent at right now.

okk..........

and um... god... who are you ?

This show is coming around !!

Would rather peak in August then to just "ride out the storm' like

some may be doing now.....

I didn't know there was praying in drum corps! I guess I should have said Grace before my fried chicken and mashed potatos up in the press box. Oh yeah Spirit is up. Not like the old Spirit. Oh well

okk..........

and um... god... who are you ?

This show is coming around !!

Would rather peak in August then to just "ride out the storm' like

some may be doing now.....

The judges are giving them the score they deserve right now. They shouldnt just be like hey thats hard heres a high score. When it comes August it will probably be clean and get the score it deserves but after seeing them at Kzoo thats not now.

Big Papa....... anytime you want to march to Nixon in China...... just let all of us on DCP know...

you think thats an EASY number............. ookk....

You shouldnt get points just for difficulty. It has to be clean and hard which they arent at right now.

Absolutely you should. Obviously difficult and clean should score higher than difficult and dirty. But based upon the level of cleanness\dirtyness, corps should be rewarded for difficulty, and then brought back down for level of dirtiness (basically, difficulty will get you a max score, and if its not clean, you will go down from that point... but easy, even if 100% clean, will not go beyond that max for that difficulty). Otherwise, you're basically saying that if a corps can march some easy 8 to 5 drill clean for their whole show, they should be scored higher than a corps doing ridiculously crazy #### but yet not completely clean.

Absolutely you should. Obviously difficult and clean should score higher than difficult and dirty. But based upon the level of cleanness\dirtyness, corps should be rewarded for difficulty, and then brought back down for level of dirtiness (basically, difficulty will get you a max score, and if its not clean, you will go down from that point... but easy, even if 100% clean, will not go beyond that max for that difficulty). Otherwise, you're basically saying that if a corps can march some easy 8 to 5 drill clean for their whole show, they should be scored higher than a corps doing ridiculously crazy #### but yet not completely clean.

They are really dirty right now. Anyone caan get mad at me for saying it but its true so right now the difficulty points will be covered up.

They are really dirty right now. Anyone caan get mad at me for saying it but its true so right now the difficulty points will be covered up.

I will not argue that they are really dirty right now, and that i think they will ultimately have a higher max score than some others if they can clean that up.

I will not argue that they are really dirty right now, and that i think they will ultimately have a higher max score than some others if they can clean that up.

Its in their hands. It can be a top 6 if clean or around 9th if it stays dirty. But thats all part of the game right? to be clean.