Omaha Brouhaha

Bah...

Just checked the weather for the area tonight and it looks like a pretty solid chance for thunderstorms starting around 7pm.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me honk, I don't care, but if that gap doesn't narrow by at LEAST a point...

And PS...I think it would be cool if 311 showed up and did the encore...just sayin...

I'm no "honk" but I do see the gap closing up some. It would be foolish to think the season is over at this point.

G

Actually....I'm more just laughing at the fact that in all my years I never got to win one, and it not outside of the realm of possibility that both corps could finish 1 and 2, with me never finishing higher than 3rd.

FML :thumbup:

But if I had to pick who to root for?

Holy Name :tongue:

scores arent everything. You were part of one of the most entertaining Cadet shows ever !!! and 2007 'Coats werent too shabby either.

G

I am just not seeing it. I think the spread will be a couple of points.

I'll admit, I haven't seen Cavies yet. I just really like SCV's show this year, and think it has a ton of potential with the right additions.

It is really too early to start this. Right now it is like trying to decide how bad USC beat UCLA to understand how they will match up against Oregon in football.

Hit the nail right on the head. He's right!! Way too early to start with this "who's going to win natty's" stuff. Corps rise, corps plateau, corps fall. Enjoy the ride and lets not jump ahead of ourselves because I have a feeling that things are going to change between now and natty's. Just food for thought.