Omaha Brouhaha

did they change alot since Kzoo?

Cleaner and ending is a work in progress but taking shape.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim,

It's all in good fun. I mean, it's not like the posters are going to the show to see the shows, why not just make some predictions now.

Really, this whole site isn't going to make a difference in the scores tonight. It

's just where people come to hang out and make off the wall conversation about Drum Corps. :thumbup:

I just find it funny...Perhaps there is a chain reaction fall in the drill like what happened to Cadets once in the 80's...he would never know (not being at the show and not having a webcast), but would be idignant anyway that the spread wasn't closer. Comedy at its best...

There isn't a lot of BD hate. There is just not enough people on this forum who root for BD. I for one don't love or hate BD. I have respect for them.

But the real question is, what are you thinking about BD while you're doing those push ups??? :thumbup:

did they change alot since Kzoo?

From what I have heard, they are taking things out, shortening transitions, and doing the most important thing for them right now: cleaning.

They spent a lot of time on the show design itself and doing tons and tons of changes which left little time for cleaning and that has really cost them. I understand that most of the changes now are additions through subtractions and if they can get the time to clean some stuff up, I believe that they will be a force to contend with down the road.

But the real question is, what are you thinking about BD while you're doing those push ups??? :thumbup:

Well, at that time, I was surely hating them. :tongue:

I just find it funny...Perhaps there is a chain reaction fall in the drill like what happened to Cadets once in the 80's...he would never know (not being at the show and not having a webcast), but would be idignant anyway that the spread wasn't closer. Comedy at its best...

I actually know all about Whitewater in 84.

And in my opinion, and seemingly many others, the spread shouldn't have been what it was in Denver. I've never once said that BD should be behind Cadets, I'm merely saying they aren't pushing 3 points better...much less getting 9.0+ in subcations in the first half of July.

I think that everyone who were saying The Green Team was:

1) Looking at 6th to 8th place

2) having issues due to staff turnover

3) not loud enough

4) too dirty

5) presenting a disjointed show

will be eating their words after tonight and Saturday.

Obviously because of my drum corps roots, I will sitting back and :thumbup: ing

I was at Cavaliers' first show(s) in Allentown and they were every bit of what you listed above. I however did not agree with the rumors flying on DCP that they were a corps that was in trouble (look at my posts). I'm glad to see they have turned things around but the top remains a little busy with the corps that are ahead of Cavies at this point. Minneapolis will answer more questions for everyone and their placing. Championships in Indy are still a ways down the road.

Irving

Fan of the Arts