Join the Twitter List

Same as last year, as we get deeper into the season, it's always nice to have a few extra Tweeps in the drum corps world. This is for individual accounts, will post a list of corps accounts and other stuff later. Send me a PM to be added to the list, or post your address below and I will update as soon as possible.

Hashtags (#): This helps us all search Twitter to easily find drum corps conversations

#drumcorps

#DCI

#DCI10

NOTE: Hey guys, this only works if you follow the people back who choose to follow you. If you are sharing your account here, please be courtious and make the conversation go two ways. Follow the people who follow you. Thanks!

THE LIST:

Note: Some names are from last season. If you would like your account removed, please drop me a note and I will do so. Thanks!

@ducksnpucks

@MatthewSeltzer

@DeeKayDubya

@kevingamin

@schandler13

@dcimonkey

@Box5productions

@nizerifin

@tokyo512

@dmiggles

@boxingfred

@llwahine

@gregbrock

@kenelbow

@kevsmomm

@JimBurnell

@Matt_Simon

@medeajm

@chaddyt

@Chris_Lugo

@vegasgeoff

@loudbrass

@ST_Lawson

@roscoebrinks

@camelback43

@tonedeafcomics

@Mus1kFr3ak

@DubbaC

@jd488

@jraomgeasn1

Edited by Newseditor44

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Lugo here. I run The Cavaliers Twitter (and Social Media) efforts.

I spend most of my time over @TheCavaliers, but you can also find me at @Chris_Lugo.

List of drum corps on Twitter:

http://bit.ly/corpslist

Hashtags (#): This helps us all search Twitter to easily find drum corps conversations

#drumcorps

#DCI

#DCI10

We usually help the community develop show specific hashtags, as well (#DCIKzoo, #DATR, #DCIATL, etc.).

I haven't seen #DCI2010 used, as we (the #drumcorps Twitter community) determined last year that we'd cut it shorter to then #DCI09. #DCI10 is the natural progression.

Let me know if you ever have any questions about what The Cavaliers are doing online!

Chris Lugo here. I run The Cavaliers Twitter (and Social Media) efforts.

I spend most of my time over @TheCavaliers, but you can also find me at @Chris_Lugo.

List of drum corps on Twitter:

http://bit.ly/corpslist

#drumcorps

#DCI

#DCI10

We usually help the community develop show specific hashtags, as well (#DCIKzoo, #DATR, #DCIATL, etc.).

I haven't seen #DCI2010 used, as we (the #drumcorps Twitter community) determined last year that we'd cut it shorter to then #DCI09. #DCI10 is the natural progression.

Let me know if you ever have any questions about what The Cavaliers are doing online!

Chris, I'm a social media professional just trying to do something at the grass roots level here. This might be a good place to advertise hash tags, start lists, and update who's doing what. I can ask the mods if they will sticky this post. Keep us in the loop. Thanks bud.

Chris, I'm a social media professional just trying to do something at the grass roots level here. This might be a good place to advertise hash tags, start lists, and update who's doing what. I can ask the mods if they will sticky this post. Keep us in the loop. Thanks bud.

A social media professional whose Twitter link in his signature is broken, for me at least. :thumbup:

@chaddyt

Please and thank you!

Absolutely! Definitely appreciate you getting this going here on DCP, and I'd be happy to help with any efforts moving forward.

Twitter link in your signature doesn't work...are we (@TheCavaliers) following you? I always want to make sure we follow everyone back so we can keep the engagement going!

A social media professional whose Twitter link in his signature is broken, for me at least. :thumbup:

YIKES!!! Nice catch! All fixed... **embarrassed**

My old account got hacked and had to start all over again a few weeks ago.

Edited by Newseditor44

Absolutely! Definitely appreciate you getting this going here on DCP, and I'd be happy to help with any efforts moving forward.

Twitter link in your signature doesn't work...are we (@TheCavaliers) following you? I always want to make sure we follow everyone back so we can keep the engagement going!

I don't see you following me back, but would appreciate the add. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys out this season (or at least what's left of it!)

@nizerifin has blocked me from following him. What did I do???