G7 Thoughts/Alternatives

just reacing for reasons.

because i too know "people" that say "oh DCP is a joke"...then they will tell me what their recent favorite thread is.

so for a place so laughed at, they sure do pay attention.

You are right and Im not saying I agree or not BUT you have to admit just because it gets attention doesnt mean its good attention.... I think its because most of the time its the extremeists or the ones who come off as one who cant be blown out of their own decade to appreciate anything else that makes people feel this has no relavance...kinda sad because there are SOME things and comments on here that are revelant.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right and Im not saying I agree or not BUT you have to admit just because it gets attention doesnt mean its good attention.... I think its because most of the time its the extremeists or the ones who come off as one who cant be blown out of their own decade to appreciate anything else that makes people feel this has no relavance...kinda sad because there are SOME things and comments on here that are revelant.

It's a fact however that Corps Directors need to protect their marchers and inform them that reading DCP during the marching season will immediately have Lucifer turn that marcher into a blood thirsty vampire doomed to the enter the gates of Hades.

It's a fact however that Corps Directors need to protect their marchers and inform them that reading DCP during the marching season will immediately have Lucifer turn that marcher into a blood thirsty vampire doomed to the enter the gates of Hades.

now thats a possibility :thumbup:

actually, some of the best comments I have heard are about those who go out of their way...on DCP...to poopoo what people say ON DCP.

:thumbup:

hmmmmm was i just insulted...lmao :thumbup:

if you feel that way. I was just pointing out what people say.

DCP has good and bad, I'll not deny that. But to dismiss it outright is just as stupid as to believe it sums up the entire activity.

and for those I know involved in whatever capacity in DCI and DCA, and i know more than a few, they make fun of the idiots on all sides of the spectrum. But let me ask you this since you seem to think DCP is such a joke:

1) why are you here?

and 2) why would DCI be sending Jacobs in here to help DCI's image ( and he has to some extent) if DCP was such a joke?

DCP has good and bad, I'll not deny that. But to dismiss it outright is just as stupid as to believe it sums up the entire activity.

and for those I know involved in whatever capacity in DCI and DCA, and i know more than a few, they make fun of the idiots on all sides of the spectrum. But let me ask you this since you seem to think DCP is such a joke:

1) why are you here?

and 2) why would DCI be sending Jacobs in here to help DCI's image ( and he has to some extent) if DCP was such a joke?

There's better evidence:

If DCP is so "fringe", and NOBODY outside DCP pays any attention, then why did DCI release their counter-information when they did? That was 6 weeks ago, when the season was just getting going and attentions were placed there. Yet, despite "nobody outside DCP" was paying any attention to what was going on inside DCP, DCI felt the need to get out ahead of the G7 contentions (which, apparently, only those INSIDE DCP knew about)?

It's illogical.

We've seen several people coming in to DCP (many with first or second posts) who want to discuss issues that DCP addressed a month ago! (Not that there's anything wrong with that; all are welcome to discuss anything.)

It's seems evident that DCP was WAY ahead of the general public in its dissection of the issue.

Hard to claim irrelevance, indeed.

1) why are you here?

Did I say DCP was a joke? I actually said its a shame because there is some revalance here. I said unfortunately it attracts some of the people who cant be budged and extremeists.

Did I say DCP was a joke? I actually said its a shame because there is some revalance here. I said unfortunately it attracts some of the people who cant be budged and extremeists.

yet you do all you can to bash DCP when you "defend it"

funny. well not really