INT Announcement

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I thought INT was doing the encore :laughing:

INT refuses to do encores. When the show is done, it's done. They immediately have the staff come together and start the cleaning that's required after the show is done.

Having trouble finding INT on corpsreps...

The judges are usually so awestruck by the performance that they forget to score it...and INT is so good at performing that they frequently change their program, often with very little notice...just look what they did in Minneapolis!

Having trouble finding INT on corpsreps...

It's about halfway down, in the middle there.

Crowd ate up INT's performance of the new show last night......highlights were led z's hot dog and reprise of whole lotta love that had the fans out of their seats

I'd say the INT stuff is smarter than clicking on a thread you know you have no interest in just to see if it still aggravates you or to post back asking people who are interested in it to stop being interested in it and posting about it.

Clearly, you're a secret INT fan, deep in denial. COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND PROCLAIM YOUR INT LOVE!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think you hit the nail on the head!! Either that, or else he AUDITIONED for INT and didn't get offered a contract!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

Edited by Crowncontramom

You don't think they let just ANYBODY march, do you???!!

Sorry, I didn't realize such low corps (Oh, this is going to get me in trouble!) such as INT had auditions. I just follow the big corps - the Drum Corps Dijon, we should call them.