The Texas Shows are Confusing Me

PROFESSIONAL judges.

My point was that half the corps have an additional day of experience. If that didn't matter, scores would stay the same all year.

It's going to be relevant also as people try to interpret Dallas and Houston. Do you compare scores on the same days in different places with different judges or do you compare scores on different days from the same places with the same judges? At least in those shows, you can do both and perhaps balance it all out.

Define "Regional". If you all can agree on some criteria as to what it takes for a show to be considered a "Regional", then the answer to the question will be obvious.

The day of the week?

One night vs two?

All World Class corps? Most of the World Class corps? How many is enough?

Location? Venue?

Long standing show in the same location?

Can the first show of the year be a "Regional" if it meets all other criteria?

I've been confused the whole time. Heck, you'd think after 2 days of shows in Texas that'd be enough. But no, instead they all travel to S.A., after that fact they flip in Dallas and Houston, to host a "regional" as some are calling it.

I just want to know performance order in Atlanta..

The Houston/Dallas shows (which just started last year) have never been called a regional. They are just what they are. 2 different shows on 2 different nights.