Phantom Regiment and Boston

Craiga...If I left a company 20 years ago on good terms, and found out the company had new ownership, new staff, etc.... and then spoke to a person on the current staff that is there NOW, and speaks frequently with the new owners..... I would not pretend to know what plans the company has, over that of a current staff member who just TOLD me what the plans were.

Scoutnout commented on something he doesn't have a clue on... to someone that does.

Did I summarize this about right... or not ?

I have PMed Craig on this. No need for you to worry although I wonder how you think you know what I know or what my connections are still. Clearly youre the one with no clue

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craiga...If I left a company 20 years ago on good terms, and found out the company had new ownership, new staff, etc.... and then spoke to a person on the current staff that is there NOW, and speaks frequently with the new owners..... I would not pretend to know what plans the company has, over that of a current staff member who just TOLD me what the plans were.

Scoutnout commented on something he doesn't have a clue on... to someone that does.

Did I summarize this about right... or not ?

Drum corps ties do seem to go deeper than outside the activity jobs. If we stay with a corps or end up in may places the ties still seem to be there and in many cases inside information. Thats the difference in the Drum Corps World. I know for me I still know inside information on a corps I marched with over 30 years ago. I think that's whats so unique about this activity.

I have PMed Craig on this. No need for you to worry although I wonder how you think you know what I know or what my connections are still. Clearly youre the one with no clue

haha.... I 'm not " worried " about your comments on this thread . Up until now I've never even responded to you on this thread. My comments here were directed to Craiga. Frankly, I don't care what you think. You THINK you know, but frankly you don't know a thing on this topic compared to Craiga.( and with others I know )

Edited by BRASSO

haha.... I 'm not " worried " about your comments on this thread . Up until now I've never even responded to you on this thread. My comments here were directed to Craiga. Frankly, I don't care what you think. You THINK you know, but frankly you don't know a thing on this topic compared to Craiga.( and with others I know )

Well thats fine, think what you want. not all that important...lol

gezzzzz all the person said was that he thought Boston "MAY" jump over to the G7 if it was offered. I don't think they said for sure but at any rate, given the chance I bet there would have been others interested that are just not saying.

I don't think its going to fly but I never did and I think the initial power point that was leaked was just an extreme vision that was going to be used as a bargining tool. THAT"S IT

First rule in negotiations when you have the upper hand:

Be strong, demand more than you want actually need, when negotiations falter .. leave the room or wait until the other party speaks first.

It seems to me that this is exactly what has happened.

They forced an issue ... asked for the moon .. when they got shot down and put in a corner (board members removed/replaced and more left their positions) they clammed up and haven't responded to the requests of the new board .. but have said they will do it when THEY WANT TO ... at the next meeting in the off season. It's all chest puffing. If they were going to leave they would have done so already (although I'm sure there would be issues with defaulting on a contract with DCI and the show promoters .... lots of lawsuits there). In the present state of the situation .. the G7 is boinked .. and they know it.

Until the August meeting .. you'll see and hear nothing from the G7ish ...... after August .. who knows.

Edited by supersop