Beast of the East!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you can't compare scores from different shows but it is darn nice seeing Bluecoats only 1.2 pts off of BD!

True... 'can't compare scores from different shows. Otherwise with Boston Crusaders scoring a 89.350 tonite, they be up over Santa Clara Vanguard by 8 tenths who scored an 88.50 last night.

I still think Bluecoats aren't getting enough Brass credit. They have the best book on the field IMO, and they play the hell out of it.

Seems to me that the three and a half point spread that the BLUE DEVILS USED to have....is GONE !!!!

:ph34r:

Hey McLameavich,

They're still ahead!! Whether it's 0.05 or 20. This is only 1 show. Everyone else gets these same judges tomorrow night.

Playoffs start next week. That's when it counts not a week before. Lastly, BD only has to win one caption on Finals night to win.

I'll give you a moment to figure that one out.

I'm just a little sick and tired of everyone bashing BD. Give the title to someone else. BD sucks. Their lead is now down to

less than 2 points. Big fricking deal!! Is the 2010 show one of my favs...not even close. But they are certanly doing their best

with the product. Maybe if everyone else would getter product on the field, they might have a

better chance to catch them. Rant over.

Now, this of course will come back to bite me in the contra if they go and lose next Saturday---which is certainly a good

possibility considering their track record in past Finals. But, I'll stick by them anyways.

Go "STILL IN THE LEAD!!" Devils,

Gregg

:lookaround:

:ph34r:

Hey McLameavich,

They're still ahead!! Whether it's 0.05 or 20. This is only 1 show. Everyone else gets these same judges tomorrow night.

Playoffs start next week. That's when it counts not a week before. Lastly, BD only has to win one caption on Finals night to win.

I'll give you a moment to figure that one out.

I'm just a little sick and tired of everyone bashing BD. Give the title to someone else. BD sucks. Their lead is now down to

less than 2 points. Big fricking deal!! Is the 2010 show one of my favs...not even close. But they are certanly doing their best

with the product. Maybe if everyone else would getter product on the field, they might have a

better chance to catch them. Rant over.

Now, this of course will come back to bite me in the contra if they go and lose next Saturday---which is certainly a good

possibility considering their track record in past Finals. But, I'll stick by them anyways.

Go "STILL IN THE LEAD!!" Devils,

Gregg

:lookaround:

SERINITY NOW