Lafayette Creole Cafe

when asked why they said 'band', my friend replied "the announcer has been calling them bands"

i am mortified. can we not get people that actually know about the activity to annou,nce at these events?

I encountered a similar situation Saturday night. I sat right in front of three high school students that constantly referred to each program as a "band". Upon eavesdropping, I realized that they did know a little bit about the activity. Not enough, I suppose.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go BK!!! <3

from the show, "Blue Knights coming on the field"

GO BK, Leave 83 behind you and skip 84, go staight to 85, don't pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!!! :satisfied: Get after it BK!!

Wes P

BK '97 '98

GO BK, Leave 83 behind you and skip 84, go staight to 85, don't pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!!! :satisfied: Get after it BK!!

Wes P

BK '97 '98

Why don't you just skip all that and go for 90 :blink:

GO BK, Leave 83 behind you and skip 84, go staight to 85, don't pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!!! :tongue: Get after it BK!!

Wes P

BK '97 '98

:satisfied::blink::wub:

Only five?? Hehe...

I encountered a similar situation Saturday night. I sat right in front of three high school students that constantly referred to each program as a "band". Upon eavesdropping, I realized that they did know a little bit about the activity. Not enough, I suppose.

or maybe more than most of us

from the show....."and they sound 5 more places better than the last one. lol"

That is so cute...by the end of the night they are gonna have scores added up to be 437.5! I love to hear that they are impressed!

It helps the activity to have shows that can draw new people with appreciation,understanding and respect!