Jersey Surf's new uniform?

Is that black or gray?

No matter what, I like the simplicity of the uniform, and I especially like the white highlinghts on the shoulders.

The corps logo is very stylized, too. It stands out nicely on the uni.

navy blue

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a chance to look at it again. What I like most about it is the cut of this uniform. It's a throwback sort of feel with a modern twist. I'll still say the removable badge looks a little strange, but it's cool that the kids get something to remember the season. I wonder if there was a way to incorporate a window of some sort instead of the whole "pin" thing.

Very sharp indeed. Maybe we can get Bob J or someone to post a history of the corps proper uni? I know the first version was made by the volunteer staff and designed by staff. The one or two recent incarnations of the Surf uni have be very similiar to the original. This is the first drastic change to the uni it corps history as far as I know.

Very sharp and classy, well fitted to the membership and really looks to be a quality first class product. I'm looking forward to seeing the corps take the field in Allentown.

The logo looks like this http://www.finalemusic.com/

:tongue:

well, at the risk of having this post removed or go to the customer service forum, hitting report doesnt do anything about his flamebaiting.

I think it's a she.

• Like 1