1995 all over Again

...BD 2010 is making me appreciate BD 2008 musically...

Really? I LOVED their music (and the show in whole) in 2008. I thought they were just awesome. We agree on 2010 though. Strange.

Cadets in 97? You're joking right? I was there that year and BD was clearly the champion. They won brass. They won drums. They won guard. They won marching and I think the won both ensemble captions too.

Yes, I was there too and BD was the clear champion that night. I remember watching them and thinking just how unbelievably clean their drill was and just how perfect their hornline and guard were. It was something else to behold. I also loved the Cadets show though and really appreciated it, but BD was just something special that year.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I was there too and BD was the clear champion that night. I remember watching them and thinking just how unbelievably clean their drill was and just how perfect their hornline and guard were. It was something else to behold. I also loved the Cadets show though and really appreciated it, but BD was just something special that year.

A testament to that Cadets 97 corps, that they could perform that ABSOLUTE BEAST of a show well enough to wind up 2nd. That has to be one of the hardest shows ever put on the field. They walked away with GE, pulled off 2nd in ensemble, 2nd in visual performance, 2nd in guard. Only sore spots were 4th in brass and 3rd in percussion.

• 2 weeks later...

Cavaliers beat Blue Devils in percussion last night in Allentown... just like we did the weekend before Finals in '95.

:thumbdown: