What's at stake in the Atlanta show?

I really respect BD for pulling those kinds of scores out their butts, and they sure do clean. However, I really wish I enjoyed the show more. I mean, I always hope for the best and get a little disappointed. I want the BD I enjoyed back. Maybe I will enjoy it more in person this weekend.

Time's getting short for anyone to catch the Blue Devils.Tonight, they opened up a 2.25 lead on 2nd place Cavaliers. And I bet they're getting ready to unleash a delicious rewrite of part of their show, maybe their closer, like they did last year as they approached Allentown. If they pick up many more tenths with any more improvements, it's all for 2nd place in Indy behind BD. Love 'em or hate 'em, you've got to tip your hat - they're working their butts off like everyone else and getting results.

Well The Cavaliers didn't perform tonight so honestly really rethink your statement... For all we now The Cavaliers could be closing the gap on BD we don't know right now.

Anyways I think that Atlanta will show us if there is a possibility of an upset or even a pass up with any group right now. But like 95 (yes yes I know it might not happen but remember this is all my opinion) BD was ahead till championships but who knows what might happen...

Weren't you the same guys saying how cool it was that Cavies were within a point of BD two days ago? Goes both ways.... :smile:

Not all of us were no, but this is also a bit different. The cavaliers haven't had a show in a few days. If the did today, my guess is it would be higher than it was a few days ago since they are rehearsing and all.

Regardless, i doubt cavaliers will come close to breaking 94 tomorrow in Gadsen... Even with their new ending (which I hear is awesome, but also very very difficult).

I think what is at stake is 2nd place.... Devs are 4 points clear of crown and something like 3 clear of the field. Sorry, but they are not gonna be caught.

Apologies for my crappy math, but I think that head to head with the rest of the field, the gap will just get bigger. They are not gonna be caught! Money!!

'What's at stake in the Atlanta show?' Housing? http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=b...80-1170e112937a

A place to rest is a good thing.

Yep .... Devils just got bumped out of their housing yesterday. A friend called me and asked what it's like to host a corps these days. Back in the day, the corps wasn't as concerned with treating the facility with a great deal of respect. But since I've hosted corps the past few years, I've been quite impressed with their clean-up process, and their overall attitude at a rehearsal facility. I believe the corps know now that without housing, we don't have much of an activity!!