Who is no longer on the BoD?

I'm just seeking clarification.

I know...I was just bustin'.

Those actually were very good questions. That's an interesting scenario, the whole "security being called" thing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know...I was just bustin'.

Those actually were very good questions. That's an interesting scenario, the whole "security being called" thing.

Yes, it IS an interesting scenario-especially when one takes into consideration that the meeting in which the 5 Board members were removed, was conducted through a conference call.

So what's the validity of the information that two gentlemen named "Mark" and "Fred" were the ones that initially stood up to all of this after that meeting?

:worthy::thumbup::worthy::worthy:

Yes, it IS an interesting scenario-especially when one takes into consideration that the meeting in which the 5 Board members were removed, was conducted through a conference call.

I thought there might be something "troll-like" about that whole security thing.

Physically removing someone through a phone has to be tough. :thumbup:

I thought there might be something "troll-like" about that whole security thing.

Physically removing someone through a phone has to be tough. :thumbup:

I was wondering about the logistics of that, myself.

Which is of course true as you are referring to the Board Meeting conference call.

There is a differnce between removal of board members by vote ,and removal of former board member by security. They are not mutually exclusive, providing it is understood WHICH meeting we are referring too in which security was requested to remove a member. It did happen. If you chose not to believe it, that is your perogative.

Which is of course true as you are referring to the Board Meeting conference call.

There is a differnce between removal of board members by vote ,and removal of former board member by security. They are not mutually exclusive, providing it is understood WHICH meeting we are referring too in which security was requested to remove a member. It did happen. If you chose not to believe it, that is your perogative.

I was referring to the meeting in which the 5 Board members were recalled. Which meeting are you referring to?

It did happen. If you chose not to believe it, that is your perogative.

I won't believe it until I see video of the perp-walk. :thumbup: