Which part did the audience 'boo' this most in the Blue Devils

Noticed a trend in these threads popping up, so I added the next logical thing to the sequence I found.

Anybody that was THERE, give me some insight on my question? Also, it's supposed to be "the", not "this". Got too passionate about a show I wasn't at for a minute there.

Edited by THeShadeOfNight

There was no booing during BD's show. Who said that???

The only booing I heard was when Cavies were announced in 3rd. Maybe someone else had one or two trailer trash people next to them but from where I was, I only heard some smack talk.

There were also some people booing a little when Madison was announced in 11th.

Edited by SopMaster

Noticed a trend in these threads popping up, so I added the next logical thing to the sequence I found.

Anybody that was THERE, give me some insight on my question? Also, it's supposed to be "the", not "this". Got too passionate about a show I wasn't at for a minute there.

I didn't hear any booing of the Blue Devils. Not the Blue Devils that hail from Concord anyway.

Duke Blue Devils ? hell yes. Bigtime boos here when they travel about.

I only heard a smattering of boos after their score was announced but it was minimal. NOTHING compared to the booing that followed their score announcement last year at Finals. I guess most drumcorps fans have resigned to the fact that BD is the imminent champion and were only concerned with HOW MUCH they won by and were not surprised

I only heard a smattering of boos after their score was announced but it was minimal. NOTHING compared to the booing that followed their score announcement last year at Finals. I guess most drumcorps fans have resigned to the fact that BD is the imminent champion and were only concerned with HOW MUCH they won by and were not surprised

imminent champion...LOL